Reviews for Fatal Flaws
SylviaSnape98 chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
ShootinStar chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Ahh. Now the prank makes more sense. Thanks. I wonder if Lily is even willing to be Seeker... Don't leave me hanging!
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Ha! :) Good question, James! ;)

And good chapter, Graci and Cheri!

I just realized I hadn't read the "re-vamped" chapter and decided to get on it! XD

Love ya'll!

DaghterofPoseidon chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
BrookPotter chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I really like like this 're-vamping' of the story! Kepp it up!
RoksGal251 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Loved it! Update asap please!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
I am so happy that Cheri is cured! And AWESOME story though I also am diagnosed with skin cancer .
The Penultimate Nerd chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
Now Cherri can eat all the donuts in the world brought to her by my awesome evil ninja-elf-henchmen!(I have my my ways;))
LIZIES chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
yay! im so happy for you! thats awesome~!1
Wetstar chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
Jenn222 chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Really good i enjoy your writing! Update soon. By the way You made Sirious perfectly in character! He so funny. Love it and update update update!

gravesofqueens chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
cute story! I'm sorry about your sister. I hope she's doing better
The Penultimate Nerd chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
Yay! My official fav story! That's alot of exclamation marks!
The Penultimate Nerd chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
I love this chapter! Once again, I have a few pointers:

On one part you spelled serious "Sirius",

And it usually takes weeks to become gifted animagi.

If her dad was the minister of magic, they wouldn't have to be registered.

The reason this is so late is because I am really really sick and my parents don't believe me so no medicine.

If it's ok, can I be in the story? I can be a girl that noone notices but she is always doing nice things, It doesn't matter to me because I don't know how to write fanfic on my computer. Please don't tell anyone but my name is Sydney. I have long blond hair, always in a ponytail, dark gray-blue eyes, and I am very pale in the winter, very tan in the summer. I am very willowy.I don't mean to drone but you need all these details for a character right?

Personality: Kind, wise, lonely, shy, sensitive, and can scare the cr*p out of people when she gets . That was the first curse word I have ever used in my life.

Other: Patronus: Beautiful speckled barn owl.

Grades: All e's and O's.

Favorite class: doesnt have one

Gets all homework in ahead of time.

Am I talking too much? I usually do it with people I really like, like you two. Most of the time I'm quiet.
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
I like it! Can't wait for your next update! :) Great job!