Reviews for changing her
melly celly chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
This is wicked adorable! And I can totally see this happening after Simon broke up with Jessica 3 it
Anjie chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
AWWW that was so adorable. I love shy Simon! Sometimes I can't decide which one I like more -hot confident Future Simon or caring shy as hell Future Simon. I think I like a mix. Anyways, great read. :)
Maya chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Oh my goodness, that made me so happy! So cute! Especially all the texts at the end. alsdkjaskld so good!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
oh my gosh this is such a cute story. and you wrote the characters so well! like, I could imagine them saying those exact things the same way and i havent read many fanfics like that, and let me tell you, I read a lot of fanfics
Babydex chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
that ending was too cute
Rabbitoh chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
That was great, very entertaining read.
Mason and Alex chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
awwww love it xDD
Premise Oh Sum chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Oh! and so you're leaving me like this. Don't you think a sequel would sound just perfect? I suuuuure do!

Thanks btw for writing this!
Eva Dickerson chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
I've seen alot of fanfics of misfits. and they all suck. you're writing style is pleasant and enjoyable and the characters talk and act like they would in the series. this was great(:
MadLadyJae chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
this must be continued! Its soooooo great and there are soooo few Misfits fanfics!
Catt Holmes chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
So friggin sweet!
Akuish chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Awwww this is the sweetest thing ever!
Akuish chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Awwww this is the sweetest thing ever!
Belle D'Arcy chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Like your style.

However, I find the story a bit too direct. Especially the Simon part. I know, writing about your feeling is usually a lot easier than expressing them in person. But I still felt there wasn't enough build-up to lead to this. Maybe you could write a couple more stories, telling us exactly what happens to lead to this night. I'd love to read, for example, how Simon asks Alisha out, that must have been quite cool.

Keep up the good work!
Funny.Bonez chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
That was really really cute! I loved it!