Reviews for Naruto of the Shadowed Blade
You know agnar? He's a useless loser who sucks dick for a living.
Ashkor chapter 6 . 6/10
Tenten's last name though... That was awkward...
Brandstone chapter 10 . 4/22
Fun fact, for those like me who hate harem stories, you can skip and ignore nearly every single interaction that naruto has with females in this story and it won't affect the plot at all. Seriously, they are absolutely pointless. Just scroll passed any scene that all his women are together and interacting and this story will be half way decent.

Thoughts for the future Mr Author, please label any story you write with the harem tag if it's a harem.

Many people(optimistically speaking I would like to say most people) don't like harems. They are pointless to a story, and generally distract from a good plot. I have yet to read a story that had a harem that was a good story. The only reason yours was good was because you could ignore pretty much every interaction the MC had with females in this story and it didn't affect the plot, learned that after the 5th chapter.

Plot was good, harem idea messed up what could have been a 8-9/10 story.
A Happy Teacake chapter 10 . 3/27
Not even a starCraft fan and I loved this! Good job now into the next one!
Rebmul chapter 10 . 2/25
loved it
Stratos263 chapter 10 . 2/1
Yeah for Naruto and his mother
Stratos263 chapter 9 . 2/1
Next chapter
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 1/31
Good start
one.who.reads chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
I was really liking this story until you fell into the "evil civilian council" and "clan restoration act" tropes and had Naruto break character.
Here's how I could see the council scene going:
"Let's get this over with," drawled Naruto.
"You will show this council the respect it deserves, monster!"
Naruto lazily turned towards the grey haired council member, scanning the minds of everyone present as he did. His eyes locked with the outspoken civilian for a moment, then suddenly with a surge of power, a small scale psionic psionic storm engulfed all the civilian council members, the hidden root shinobi, the elder council members, danzo, and the kurama clan regent. Before anyone else could react, they had been reduced to charred, desiccated corpses.
Naruto turned to the stunned hokage. "We're done here. I'll be taking the ice user with me in recompense for this insult."
With that, he blinked away.