Reviews for Naruto of the Shadowed Blade
doubledamn chapter 1 . 4/13
Hey, got an idea for fic you might like. Naruto finds out his true name and decides to live up to the translation as best he can. Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze works hard and breaks free from Konohona to take the world by storm, rising as the "Maelstrom Vortex of the Wind and Waves". Technically it would be 'waves and wind' but I'm taking some poetic liberties.
Alex2909 chapter 10 . 4/11
loved this story, naruto is badass. like narutos adopted parents
NakedFury chapter 2 . 3/11
Woah didnt expect the part with Fu but god damn it just fits perfectly with Naruto's Hybrid Zerg/Protoss/Terran/Jinchuuriki biology. She is the container for the bug biju.
NakedFury chapter 1 . 3/11
Replace the word Terrain for Terran and I will be content.
rvbmastermind chapter 10 . 2/22
I have read three of your stories and I must say I normally forget what is real and what you wrote so congratulations on being a wonderful author
Ghost chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Hi. That is a intressting crossover. I like that
doubledamn chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
Would the Kyuubi gain some form of temporary freedom if Naruto made a Shadow Clone out of pure Youki (Demon Chakra)?
Cerberusx chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Quite a few references. Star Wars and Mass Effect I noticed most of all.
Cerberusx chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Kind of shocked I never noticed this story in your list. I'll need to due a thorough look after I read this entire story. Also Nature's's ago makes him seem really too young in all honesty.
Cerberusx chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Summoning contract: Zerg.

This is a must read now.
Yinko chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
I personally have never enjoyed the idea of going into the lions den. It's always struck me as dangerous and arrogant. No necessarily dangerous for his body, but for his mind, the danger is that he may identify with the village, or stay there for reasons of convenience.
Yinko chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Go Fu! Death to Hinata!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
Will there be a sequel?
246vili chapter 10 . 3/6/2014
Good story just like the other ones.
246vili chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Oh yeah. Sasuke and Danzo dead, the two relics plus the Civilan Council members are dealt with.