Reviews for Day of Reckoning
Elphaba Fiyerobert chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
fantastic as well :)
xcloudx chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This is the best I've read of Sam getting his soul back. So in-character and angsty and I can see it. If this isnt what Kripke has in store I will be surprised because this is exactly how I see Sam dealing with his memories and how Dean handles it! Thank you! Wonderful job, bravo, cookies all around with hot naked dancing men!
fred21 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I could so see this happening in a real episode. Just perfect.
MiniWheatxx chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
You know what? I absolutely loved this. It was so simple, with gorgeous imagery (really, I could picture everything that was going on perfectly in my head), and spot on dialogue. I loved your attempt at getting into Sam's head through his own words, and I loved Dean's response. You really nailed this, great job.
9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Had to fight the tears throughout this entire fic. Had to fight hard too.

Awesome. I knew there was a really good reason you're on my faves list.

My favorite line...and this is purely because I was so close to bawling at the time and then you went and pulled a line like this, plus I just LOVE Bobby...

From beyond the still-open front door, they heard a gruff, "It's tomato soup, smart ass."
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This is awesome writing.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Seems like a likely scenerio for what might happen. Dean mother henning until he passes out from supreme fatigue. Sam waking up without Dean knowing and grabbing a gun to...remove his guilt with. And Dean having to talk him down.

Sooo glad to hear the emotion filled voice you gave Sam. Emotions finally!

And the best line to me that sums up the Winchester brothers relationship- Sam's comment to Dean as they re-enter the house:

"Nobody made you come out with no shoes…"

like Dean would even think of stopping even a moment to make himself a little more comfortable if it meant he loose even a nano second of time with "real" Sammy after hell and a year of robosam- perfect!
Lizzy44 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This is just so awesome and moving, it's ridiculous. I think this is how we all want things to turn out. You captured all the characters so well, too. Really well done. 3
Visionairy chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This was great! I particularly liked the idea that Dean stayed with Sam and when he eventually couldn't help falling asleep, Sam was gone when he woke up. Very scary concept. But I was glad he was just outside and needed to talk. My favorite line about the show in general: "Dean let out a long breath. "Sam, for whatever reason, this is our life. We wade through evil shit and we handle it. That's it. We suffer for it, okay. Sometimes, we suffer for it a lot. But, we save people that, otherwise, wouldn't have a chance."

Excellent!
Devoted2Supernatural chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Just had to say, "Great read! I could really see this happening in the beginning of the next episode. Very well done and in character, which is rare on . Kudos to you."
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaw. I wanted to see some brotherly love, why can't Supernatural episodes be two hours long instead of one. D8
Grecian chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Liked it then loved it then adored it! Perfect, just perfect.
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Perfect! So real it HURTS, but the love between the brothers shines through.
zuimar chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Man, I wish I could express in words what this one-shot did to me, but alas I'm not that talented with words, so I'll just say this was brilliant! What I wouldn't give to see something like this on the show, but most probably the boys will get down right to business again after the hiatus. So thank you so much for sharing this master piece with your readers! I absolutely loved the flashback Dean had: "Careful what you wish for, Dean", that was so good!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
What a great fic, kelhome. Sam's grief and conscience are so well defined, so palpable, as is Dean's steadfastness that they CAN go on. I hope you're right. Thanks for sharing!