Reviews for A Mysterious Case Of Mistletoe Fever
Jasmineprnc chapter 5 . 4/2
This story was so cute and I love dumbledores medling ways! Hope you continue writing short and long stories. I'm binging right now.
chibi-Clar chapter 5 . 11/4/2016
Awesome twist at the end.
The children .
Thanks for writing! :)
giraffelove92 chapter 5 . 8/27/2016
I'm going back through your stories and re-reading a lot of them, and I was just reminded how much I love this particular fic. Thanks for writing it. It's a wonderful read.

Giraffe :)
GaeilgeRua chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
I think you did an absolutely brilliant job with this whole tale. I did like the little piece of information that wasn't disclosed to Draco and Hermione and the continued discussion between Albus and Minerva was quite useful. I loved Minerva's closing comments and I laughed out loud at Albus's comment about Tom. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story!
GaeilgeRua chapter 4 . 6/13/2016
This just keeps getting better and better. I'm glad Hermione actually listened to what Draco had to say, not that he really gave her the option. The sneaky Slytherin.

Also, I used S. Fawcett in a fic of my own and used the same name, but with the Sara spelling. I love using characters like her because you can do so much with them. :)
GaeilgeRua chapter 3 . 6/13/2016
Good lord almighty, that was so freaking hot! But what is Draco up to? Is he up to what I think he's up to? And Hermione's not seen the last of Draco 'man-slag' Malfoy, that nickname made me chuckle.
GaeilgeRua chapter 2 . 6/13/2016
*fans self* Hot damn, this was steamy! Although I love the scene at the end with the two students. Very well done.
GaeilgeRua chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
I forgot how much I love your work and this one is no exceptions.
LCB chapter 5 . 6/7/2016
She gets it!
LCB chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Great start!
clarkfan325 chapter 5 . 4/15/2016
Great story. It was hot and amusing. I love that all the current and past Professors were in on the scheme to get Draco & Hermione together. I also like the idea of Dumbledore & McGonagall playing matchmaker.
luminxnt chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
ohmygod this is genius thank you you just made my day xx