Reviews for A Mysterious Case Of Mistletoe Fever
TempestDashon chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Love the story so far!
malfoymannor chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Great ch. Not sure if I like the new style. But good work, none the less.
readme2023 chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
i like it
Couture Girl chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
I really liked this chapter! Can't wait for the next chapter :D!
zacsgirl82 chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Oooh. I really liked the new dialogue style in the 'sexy section'. I generally enjoy about everything you write - with exception to the Opaleye story - but I thought the change in style lent itself well to the scene. I look forward to reading more (and hopefully an update in To Begin Again, pretty please). :)
haveyouconsiderednot chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
The writing experiment reminds me of how Ken Follett did sex in a few of his books. I liberated them from my dad when I was a young'un who felt terribly naughty reading grown-up books at night under the covers with a flashlight.

I think I like your normal writing style better though.
merlioske chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
well first of all, i would like to say that i am positively in love with this fanfic of yours o.o that happens not quite so often and i was a bit surprised, but in any case this is fabulous and i simply can not wait to get more !

secondly, about that new dialogue formatting of yours... well, i must admit, i like the other way you write better . but that's just me :)

all in all, this is great, whatever way you decide to continue this as long as you continue .

as i said, i am totaly in love with this and can't wait to get some more .

please keep up this marvelous work you're doing .
demimi10 chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Great chapter! About the new writing technique...umm, it's okay. I prefer your usual style. I had to reread the section a couple of times to see who was saying what cuz it was reversed there in the middle; but it's new to me so maybe with time I'll like it more. Anyways, I still love everything you do, Can't wait for the next chapter.
gwenhyfar1472 chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Whew! Hot hot hot! And I liked the way you wrote it, it flowed with the moment, made it more intimate and did I say hot? Looking forward to the next update.
beautifly92 chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
I LOVED IT!

There's no other way to express how I felt while reading this chapter! You're amazing :D

However, I'm taking a guess here and say that the "culprits" of the dramione mistletoes are the former directors, maybe dumbledore and Snape. What if, when you're already dead and were a director, your magic mends with the castle's?

HAhahaha that's just crazy, but it's the only way I can think of to explain the change in the castle's magic...

ANyway!

Update asap, and please ignore my grammar mistakes, you see, I'm not a native speaker so... xD

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

PS: How many chapters are there left?
UnseenLibrarian chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
I loved it. I really like the different style for the sexy dialogue - I felt like a voyeur, watching and listening in. It set the pace differently, and felt more like actual people talking to each other during the sex act. :) I approve!
none654321 chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
This story is such a sweet love story, I really like it a lot :)

I have to say though, I am not the biggest fan of the new experiment during the smut sessions. I am not sure how to say this, but it almost interrupts me in my imagination as I'm reading when they are speaking to each other. I prefer reading the descriptive style I guess. It's interesting to find this out though, lol - I never knew that about myself o.o

That little part aside, I loved this chapter, especially right after Draco dragged her into his office and was kissing her.

Thank you for another great chapter!
pansy25 chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
You know, I love you right? Well I guess from the moment I first read your very very long 1-10 chapter, I think I grew to love your descriptive/narrative writing style.

This one, on the other hand... not so much. I think because I already loved your previous style. This writing is like JKR's but with a whole mature feel to it. Chapter 4 has a more liberal style of writing that I personally associate more to young adult fiction/children's books or teenager books.

I think I saw this writing style before with Lisi Harrison's teenage Clique series, American colloquial Kresley Cole's Immortal's After Dark Series and modern/fantasy Herbie Brennan's Faerie Wars, well specifically the first books. Not heavy on description, more on witty conversation. Yeah, this one's really like them.

But to each his own right?

But since, you are experimenting writing styles, have you ever read Jaclyn Moriarty's "Year of Secret Assignments"? Now that one's very... very... um interesting LOL XP! But still amazing! Anyway, JM actually has her own different style using letters, emails, exam papers and even memos. Why don't you try it?

There's also the first person point of view style like Stephanie Meyer's Twilight and of course my new addiction and the newest IT BOOK, Suzanne Collin's Hunger Games.

Everyone has a writing style and I personally say, stick to the one you're best at but since you're trying out a new style, might I suggest you taste a little of each...

Sorry if I use children's books as references, I am trying my hand on younger teens/tweens XP

till next time,

c
TaleTerror chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Chapter was great but the new writing style didnt work for me, it just read like they were talking naturally together and no sex was going on at all.
margaritama chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
I liked the style...it conveyed how incensed they were for each other and how unrestrained their coupling was. Sexy, actually.

It was also a touch humorous as well. I loved how being instructed turned her on - I was LMAO...hilarious. Its no surprised she'd be submissive, and he is clearly an alpha male. Perfect for each other.

Wonderful attention to details, as always. Thank you for this story and new chapter.

PS: small slip-up, I thought she wasn't wearing knickers but at the end she slips on knickers and, what I assume are, thigh high stockings...just wanted to point it out.
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »