Reviews for A Mysterious Case Of Mistletoe Fever
geekyreader1234 chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Update soon !
JenJen10143 chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
I love your new series here. Sorry I haven't been reading as much anymore. Please update soon!
sydnee2013 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
this is so good i wanna no y Draco ran off i thought things were goin good till mcgonagal showed up:(
Becca Malfoy Granger chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
Ooh lala!
DoubleAA13 chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
Great story. I love the way they keep getting stuck under the mistletoe. Can't wait to see who put the spell! But, as a new reader of your stories( I have read them all although) I would really like you to update To Begin Again. It hasn't been updated in 1Month! So please, if you can, update that wonderful story of yours.
SusanMarieS chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
oh come on! lol. you know i loved the update and can't wait for more, and wow that was an emotional rollercoaster. please update and aall that. thank yoou!
arielstarks chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
omg. whut? :(

update soon!
EchoesOfSilence chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Sorry I haven't been reviewing like I normally do. I love this new little holiday theme you have going, this story is great! Funny with just the perfect amount of emotion.
mclovindramione chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Ahh! Loveee it!

I really like how the plot is going..

It wasn't too overplayed-

like theyre isntantly in love..

Draco had to be himself ;) tehehe

update soon!

amazing writing you have!
Bex-chan chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
...Where the fuck did he go? Do update soon!
elibdally1 chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
They didn't cast the pregnancy charm. Ahh. Men are such pricks. Cannever admit to their feelings. Love this story!
Tralalala68 chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
:) another really good chapter!
TaleTerror chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
I thought thhis was supposed to be a 3 part story and this chapter was the end of it, but then you had to be continued and i was thinking to myself ' of course she'd continue it because shes the kind of writer that doesnt leave anything un-answered!'

Then i was actually really glad that you were continuing it and not leaving it where this chapter ended!
PeetaLuvrAlways chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
wow...he would leave like that.. sad face.
A True Dreamer chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
I read this last night on my phone but I had to wait until I got to a computer to review!

Wow! Such a great chapter, and I must say I was both surprised and ecstatic to see the "tbc" at the bottom of the chapter!

I love their hook up, and I love how he told her again and again that this wasn't something casual. How he made love to her the way he's wanted for years.

I loved when she turned his comment about being half in love back on him. At first when they were interrupted from having the conversation I was like "aww man" but then it was the right thing.

At first I was pissed at Draco for running away after she pointed out he was falling for her. Then I reread it and I hope its not that but instead he's following up on with Minerva said.

At this point I think its clear that neither of them is behind the mistletoe, and now that Snape's name has been mentioned twice in connection with it I KNOW he's got to have something to do with it.

Its just that if Draco is following through on that possible connection he should have told Hermione! Now she's thinking he didn't care about what happened, and that he was lying when he said it wasn't casual... he wasn't very smart leaving without a word...

Anyway, great great GREAT chapter! Cant wait for the next! Is this going to be a four part? five part?
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »