Reviews for A Mysterious Case Of Mistletoe Fever
Railway Station chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
Oh dear, the mistletoe managed to trap them another TWO times! And Hermione forgot to kiss back, AGAIN. Cute~

I loved the little story of Brad Pritchard and the girl Melly (it's like a mini Dramione! Squee!), the LOL-aw detail with Myrtle, and bits here and there of the Dramione interactions ("I will ever be worshiping of you when we do this, Granger," "You'll bonk anything, won't you, Malfoy? Although how you're getting it on with a ghost might be a case for a publishable thesis…").
demimi10 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
LOVED IT! Can't wait for more.
madamemouse chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Wow...Loved the humor and the chemistry between those two. I must say I'm a sucker for fluffy stories and you are so good at them. Thank you!
JadedQuill129 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
"Darn it all, he was right: she did want to paw him, and no sex for two years definitely did negative things to her (like make her want to paw him)"

Thumbs up to that. Hahaha! I found it horribly cute, and I really don't know why.

And to be honest, since this IS a review, I found myself slightly disappointed at this one chapter, but I guess I can only judge it when the other chapters come along, eh?

Oh! And p/s; Have you ever considered Hawthorn and Vine to post your fics? It's a real nice place, and I've been hanging around that site for almost a year now.
Nine-Tailed Writer chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
An awesome first chapter. I can't get enough of the way how Draco always provokes Hermione into doing something dangerously thrilling! I guess that's just the greatness of when love and hate collide. :P
RiverRamsden chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I'm so excited for the rest of this fic. Your off to such an amazing start. I didn't want the chapter to end. I especially loved the little snogging session with Draco and Hermione. Very hott! You never disappoint when it comes to those steamy scenes.
fanficaddict04 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
OMG! Draco should have just had his way with her in the hall way! LOL! I think everyone's thought of doing that anyway...can't wait for the next chapter
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
haha looooooove it, continue soon
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
oh oh so great! i can't wait to read what will hapen!

excellent really
MissGumiho chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I loved it!

That's my favorite Draco- cocky and determined to get what he wants.

Can't wait for the next part. When Malfoy puts his money where his mouth is... :x
Sin-and-Smokin chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Wow... Tat was incredibly HOT!

A blazing FIRE in the room or what?

Awesome beginning... Update soon!

x
AccioBeer chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Wow! I'm all hot and bothered now. Great chapter, I'm looking foward to the next one.
Tralalala68 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Yeah! I voted for the fluffy one.. I love christmas, it should be fluffy! Thank you! Draco and Hermione as professors not my favorites, but this one is really hot so far.. :) looking forward to the next parts.
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
great story!

so excited that it's a 3part! This first kiss was amazing to read! So hott so amazingly written!

I love that not one single kiss or love scene is like another, each is completely original. It's amazing really considering how many hook ups you've described in all the stories you've written.

can't wait for the next part. :]]
scoobysnakz chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Fantastic start to the story and what a hot kiss it was! I'd be very pleaed with Father Christmas if i found Draco Malfoy under the mistletoe on Christmas day! Looking forward to reading more!
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »