Reviews for A Mysterious Case Of Mistletoe Fever
clarkfan325 chapter 5 . 4/15/2016
Great story. It was hot and amusing. I love that all the current and past Professors were in on the scheme to get Draco & Hermione together. I also like the idea of Dumbledore & McGonagall playing matchmaker.
luminxnt chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
ohmygod this is genius thank you you just made my day xx
delicatecherry chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
Too detailed for my taste, but ut was very funny. :)
The comment about Tom. :(
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
Hahahaha! This is just too funny! Sex scenes were too graphic for me but oh well thats what I get. Yessssss I love Albus and Minerva getting people together and that comment about Tom oh my gosh hilarious...
Mistress0fTerror chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
Loved it! Do you have anymore Christmas themed stories? The writing is amazing, and Christmas is just so romantic. 3
Eilegna chapter 5 . 11/17/2015
Simply enjoyable! The amount of detail makes one think you'rebsomehow the author of the the canon series or somehow related or somehow...a witch in itself. The lasy part make me go awww... But then...enjoyable!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
Oh my god
That was perfect
and the ending.. brilliant
writer34 chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS STORYYYY.
IT'S PERFECTION!
HOLY LORD, IS HE HOT OR WHAT
writer34 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I LOVE THIS
windyshoes chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
I completely loved how you wrote the tension between the two of them and their growing relationship over the chapters. Absolutely loved it, well done! :D
hyldeblomst chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
That was funny and hot. I loved the compartmentalization of Draco with the Don't bite part. That really made me laugh out louf
Nix Ginevra Black chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
Hahahahahahaah this was the fun I needed!

Great fic!