Reviews for A Mysterious Case Of Mistletoe Fever
kepogee chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
Awesome fic!
FallenInDreams chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
Thank-you so much for this perfect addition to my lazy Sunday mornings snuggled in bed, reading Dramione! Perfect. :)
Scherherazade chapter 5 . 7/2/2015
An absolutely brilliant piece! It was original, entertaining and hot!
alwaysandforever430 chapter 5 . 6/4/2015
I LOVED this story. The plot behind them being teachers, the ending, everything. It is definitely one of my favorite to date. Great job :)
TagathaC chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
I've been reading a TON of your stories the last few weeks. You're a wonderful and very imaginative writer and a real pleasure to read. This is one of my favorite stories. Thank you.
bibliophilicfrie chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
nd

HELLO THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL TO READ YOU ARE MY GOALS IN LIFE PLZ OH MY GOOSDNELKJH. please send help cuz i am exploding w feels
Kim chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
This was so awesome! Thanks so much for the sweet, fun read. :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
Hermione's right; Draco really should have explained his ferrety-self. However, he is a very good disciplinarian . . .
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
Bless Hermione. She's a little oblivious sometimes.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
So hot! And Hermione and Draco 2.0 - adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Woo, just woo! *Fans self furiously and proceeds to next chapter*
MLWood chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
That was wonderful! It was just lovely and the part at the end about all of the matchmaking was great!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
years and countless reads of this story later, I still have a smidge of hope that, one day, you will treat us all to the story involving "Cupid in Cups" :)
well, a girl can dream...
LoverDramione chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
I loved this storyline! Everything was so interwined! Found it very unique and mind-bobbling.
mh21 chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
This was adorably fluffy and wonderful. Thank you for such a treat. I love your writing.
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »