Reviews for The Roommate's Sister
ViolettBlack chapter 84 . 8/25/2012
Hello! How are you? Is there any chance to get an update of this lovely and heartbreaking story? I would love to read more of it.
Anon chapter 84 . 6/10/2012
I hope you'll be able to come back to this one day.
adila chapter 84 . 4/25/2012
please i need the end of this story
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 84 . 3/10/2012
hopefully LIFE gets on a better track for you...you have an amazing ability in writing which should be pursued...(and I don't mean just this fanfic). I would love to read the conclusion to this as I'm sure the other 400 readers do also.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 42 . 3/10/2012
yea you really have Wilson down perfectly. I wonder how Wilson would like House (or anybody really) telling him how to live his life all the time. House has been exceptionally clear about what he wants from Wilson and Wilson has fought it EVERY step of the way. Considering House is looking out for Wilson's emotional stability to boot. Why can't Wilson realize that House NEVER wants to put Wilson in a position to make a decision like the one Stacy made...resulting in destroying that relationship. House doesn't want to ever NOT TRUST Wilson the way he doesn't trust Stacy (and Cuddy as far as I'm concerned. Great writing...
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 33 . 3/9/2012
I love how you have managed to make sense of the fact that hospital cafeterias serve different food for visitors/staff. Whereas patients get food created in some dark dungeon somewhere off site...and you are right-it is nasty
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 19 . 3/9/2012
amazing chapter...love the dialog between House and Foreman. It is completely believable that House would turn his medical Proxy over to Foreman, because he is kind of an emotional robot. (something Foreman attributes to working under House, however Foreman has always been this way.) Foreman does "get" House and knows what House could live with and what he couldn't.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 17 . 3/9/2012
thank god House decided to keep his balls...ball-less House is just WRONG, they basically make him who he is.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 12 . 3/9/2012
OUTSTANDING CHAPTER...I feel like I just sat through orthopedics 101 at Johns Hopkins. Great writing, great research.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
glad that someone thinks Foreman has more than he shows on the "show"...but truly he thinks "INSIDE THE BOX" more than any other fellow. Not to mention: racist, arrogant, selfish, judgmental, insubordinate and oh yea...not above theft of a colleague's work or then trying to INFECT same colleague in order to save his own life...oh yea he's REAL DEEP.
Flatpickluvr chapter 84 . 8/5/2011
I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you're back online soon!

Andrea
cedargrovegal chapter 84 . 8/4/2011
I know life throws us some curves at times, take the time you need to get life back in place. We'll watch for your return. If during the event you need to vent you can always do that here, we have good listening skills.
tailkinker.au chapter 84 . 8/4/2011
Hey - just wanted to say you'll be sorely missed, both for your own great story and for the support you've given to so many stories by other people, it's always been appreciated. Hope things go well for you, best wishes. Tailkinker.
HOUSEocdfan chapter 84 . 8/4/2011
I'm sorry to hear you are putting this on hold as i was really looking forward to seeing how the story progressed. However, my heart goes out to you and your family at this time, i hope all works out ok for you :) xx ps. we will be here waiting to read if and when you can come back to us
Anon chapter 84 . 8/4/2011
No need to apologise. I hope things improve soon and take care.