Reviews for 101 Rules For History Class
I actually almost wrote #16 on my project paper...the laugh was worth ot but my grade didnt appreciate it as much xD
Haha, I loved it because quite a few actually apply to me XD especially 7, 8, 22, 43, 44 (though I stand by the HRE!Germany theory), 66, 68, 70 (I had to write a research paper on Turkey and there were so many "he"s I had to delete), 82, 86, 88, and 96...
Today when we were saying the pleadge allegiance my teacher asked who Richard stands (instead of which it stands) and I responded "maybe he was related to alfred F Jones."
The Awesome Prus chapter 1 . 1/11
I've done a couple of these multiple times. Including the awesome Prussia thing... And the British cook thing... And I sand Italy's doitsu song during English... BOKU HETALIA!
Ame to Yume chapter 1 . 1/2
In Geography, when we listed micronations, I told my teacher to add Sealand, Wy, Molossia and Hutt River, and in History, I actually told my teacher that the reason France helped America was to get revenge for Canada. With these exact words. And why, yes, I draw mochis all over my History notes.

LOL Alfredbabies. I might actually start to use that.
Feliona Vargas chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Broke almost all the rules:
-submitted a HetaOni fanfic and a FrUK fanfic to my English teacher (the grade was worth it)
-drew Japan in our quarter project (my best friend and I did, actually)
-drew Hetalia in the exam
-squealed everytime France and England were mentioned
-would ask my teacher about HRE every time (coz we're learning Asian History)
-used the op of Hetalia: The Beautiful World as the entrance music in our Filipino project
-drew Mochitalia in my notebook
-in the end, my teachers and my non-hetalians in my class (there are 4 hetalians in the class) would look at me like "WTF?"

Amazing list XD
ArkieR chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
This is unbelievably awesome :D Bookmarking this for future reference.
Tenshi D. Alicia chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
In hell the cooks may be British, but in heaven they are French!

(And the lovers are Italian ;D)
Raven chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I don't know who you or the people on that chat are but your geniuses!
RoseOfTheHills chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I love t but Spain is NOT a pedo! :( He is the bae!
anon chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Spain is not a pedo. End of story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
This is funny but Spain is NOT a pedophile
ThatGirlInTheCornerFangirling chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I've actually done a lot of these...Probably why I have so many detentions. XD And..yeah, last year, we had one big project on Canada, and I just kept going, "Who?" and "OH, Alfre-America's hat." This is why my history teachers hate me. :p I was crying when we went over how Italy left Germany to fight for the Allies during WWII. I still borbid my friends to mentioning that.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Type your review here...
MixedFractions chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Oh my gosh, this is so funny. I remember at the beginning of my World history class, that I ask my teacher if we were going to learn a little about Prussia. She said, a little.
We never got to learn about Prussia.
Also, totally now going to #33.