Reviews for 101 Rules For History Class
Jewel Wayne chapter 1 . 11/21
I did #7, #14, #17, #21, #22, #24 #31, #33, #35, #37, #41 #43, #53, #55, #56, #60, #62, #63, #65, #68, #70, #73, #84, #86, #89, #90, #94, and #97.
SEALANDISACOUNTR chapter 1 . 10/27
I did 2 I showed my geography teacher Sealand and I doodle mochi countries.
Reader-chan chapter 1 . 8/29
That's awesome (Gilbert-awesome XD)
TheFlamingOrangePhantomhive chapter 1 . 8/7
This was awesome! I actually do 14 of this things...too late! Great job.
A Redheaded Devil chapter 1 . 5/26
I violated rule 53. I was studying Caligula in Ancient History and used the Storybook of Roman Emperors as a source... I got an A.
Nova chapter 1 . 5/18
Is it bad I took my work experience in the history and am guilty for some of these? Oh and great guy btw
EeveePocky chapter 1 . 4/11
I laughed so hard at calling Germania Legolas
Hero's Chanson chapter 1 . 3/27
I the middle of a crowded cafe. I almost cared, and then I remembered rule 101. Thank you so much for giving us these incredible ideas for history class. And, as always, thank you for sharing!
I actually almost wrote #16 on my project paper...the laugh was worth ot but my grade didnt appreciate it as much xD
Haha, I loved it because quite a few actually apply to me XD especially 7, 8, 22, 43, 44 (though I stand by the HRE!Germany theory), 66, 68, 70 (I had to write a research paper on Turkey and there were so many "he"s I had to delete), 82, 86, 88, and 96...
Today when we were saying the pleadge allegiance my teacher asked who Richard stands (instead of which it stands) and I responded "maybe he was related to alfred F Jones."
The Awesome Prus chapter 1 . 1/11
I've done a couple of these multiple times. Including the awesome Prussia thing... And the British cook thing... And I sand Italy's doitsu song during English... BOKU HETALIA!
InsanityRUIN chapter 1 . 1/2
In Geography, when we listed micronations, I told my teacher to add Sealand, Wy, Molossia and Hutt River, and in History, I actually told my teacher that the reason France helped America was to get revenge for Canada. With these exact words. And why, yes, I draw mochis all over my History notes.

LOL Alfredbabies. I might actually start to use that.
Feliona Vargas chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Broke almost all the rules:
-submitted a HetaOni fanfic and a FrUK fanfic to my English teacher (the grade was worth it)
-drew Japan in our quarter project (my best friend and I did, actually)
-drew Hetalia in the exam
-squealed everytime France and England were mentioned
-would ask my teacher about HRE every time (coz we're learning Asian History)
-used the op of Hetalia: The Beautiful World as the entrance music in our Filipino project
-drew Mochitalia in my notebook
-in the end, my teachers and my non-hetalians in my class (there are 4 hetalians in the class) would look at me like "WTF?"

Amazing list XD
ArkieR chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
This is unbelievably awesome :D Bookmarking this for future reference.