Reviews for The Child Who No One Wanted
Writing-and-Music chapter 10 . 6/19
I absolutely loved this story. Wonderful job on it!
Tentai.t chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
That was a beautiful piece. You write exceptionally well and i wanted to thank you for breathing life into these wonderful characters.
Tentai.t chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
Chappy, of what i've read so far, i love them all! So glad i read Egoist Pandamonium's collab with Cerberus Revised. They lead me to you :')
Tentai.t chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
:')
Dokidoki chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
(I didnt complete my review..)
I almost yelled when there was a mention of Nowaki's bullies ending up together! Cute, I guess-
Thanks for taking the time to write this, though.
Dokidoki chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
Another great story...I cannot begin to describe how much I loved this really well written piece.
Bittersweet, I'd say. (I tried really hard not to cry) but I'm so glad Nowaki found people that loved him...And I almost yelled when there was a mention
EarlTrancylikesYaoi chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Umm, hi.
I don't usually read Junjou stories, because their all usually ehh, but you story had me tearing up when he gave her an 'ohayo chuu.'

I just... I love this story.
I can already see how you're connecting his childhood to his adult life, and I adore it.
Naomi-San, Hiro-San- the people he would come to love most.

Keep writing, because it's beautiful and extremely worth reading.

Xoxo
Dolphiness chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
I really liked this! It was soo cute :D
Fayrin chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
I was not able to follow the entire story from the beginning, but I must say that it was one of the bests I already had the pleasure to read! It was heart-breaking sometimes, but somehow it was warming too. I cried in some chapters, I was happy like Nowaki in others. What I'm trying to say is... Well, I don't know for sure, so I'm just going to leave my sincere "thank you" here for this story.
teabags chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
Beautiful story!

I love the references to Miko and Takeiyo! Funny how they both ended up together! Oh my god..

The ending was perfect!

Thank you for this story! x
puppyfacetwo chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
Absolutely marvelous. This has been the best thing I've come across in a while, and however spontaneous the update, it has always been greatly welcomed. So I thank you, for creating such a brilliant piece of work. ;)
JoanIncarnate chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
Does this mean happiness ahead for nowaki? Please say yes.
puppyfacetwo chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
This was fantastic. I know I've probably said that a lot about this, but it's true. I was nearly crying tears of joy with this, but I managed to hold them down. That did not, however, keep me from being absolutely ecstatic that Nowaki finally has a family that wants him, and that he wants in return. I'm so happy they're such nice people too, as Nowaki's kind heart fits so well with them. I am prepared to wait however long I have to for this, because this is most definetly worth it, so I'll see you then! ;3
teabags chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
Awww oh god this is an emotional time for me!

I'm very happy that Nowaki finally has a home! At first, I thought that he wasn't going to say yes but I'm glad he did!

I wonder... Will he ever see Naomi again? Or maybe when he's older he'll spot her again?

I can't wait for the next chapter I love this story so much!

Thank you!

TB
puppyfacetwo chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Poor Nowaki's gotta feel awful now. First losing sweet Naomi-san, and then losing his first friend, Kimae. At least though, Chiri got to be fixed before she was adopted. I sure hope things look better for little Nowaki, he's been needing a few good things to happen.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »