Reviews for Promises Made
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
awesome!
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
that was both good and sad keep it up
xmidnightx.xangelx.x89x chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I noticed you posted this before the episode aired and it's amazing how you predicted so many things - Damon actually being the one to kill Rose, DE hug... It's a beautiful peace of work.
ZayZay1221 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
i loved that _
Fifille chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This...was the most depressing Ramon story I've ever read...
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
That was really good.

And you get the connection so well between Damon and Elena. Even though I really like Stefan and Elena together theres something there that Stefan just doesnt have.

If this was an episode it would be so good.
xLoveRyanx chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This is incredibly sad! It even made me cry... but I loved it 3
SpicyBG chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Awwww. Poor Damon. :'(

But I do hope something very similar to this happens on the show in the next episode!
toffeenutlatte chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
OMG I feel Damons pain. Cant this poor guy ever catch a break ? Just when he finds a friend - someone who likes HIM - it all goes to pot. It's pretty inevitable Rose will die, and I wouldnt put it past those pesky writers to make it at Damons hands. They just love twisting the knife into him and causing more and more pain dont they ?

This was such a moving chapter. I have a real lump in my throat. Although I ship Delena, I like Rose and Damon together. She makes him laugh and she likes him. This was so sad :(
adorkabletwenty7 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I am literally crying right now. Beautiful. I never considered the fact Rose would have to die, and by Damon's hand? But it was so touching and deep and GAH.
ajsalvatorexx chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
please dont finish the story there !

its to good to stop it now!
Smirk. Swagger. Slytherin chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I sincerely hope the 2x12 episode parallels this story's plot, because this was really heartwrenching. Everyone was completely in character, and their reactions were believable and genuine. Please keep writing!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
aww this is so cute and so sad!

And because of that he had to do it. He had to kill Rose. She was not herself, she was killing recklessly. She was dying, slowly and painfully, losing little by little everything that made who she was. He had no choice. Because he had to protect Elena, Jeremy, and everyone else in this stupid doomed town that he called home. That was the right thing to do. In some ways it was even the better way out for Rose too. But still, it hurt.

i love this so much.
UniverseInsideofYourHeart chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Awww poor Damon! I really feel for him. Great job!