Reviews for Sharp Edges
SaraiEsq chapter 45 . 9/15/2014
Well done. Enjoyed the ride ... couldn't "put it down" in fact.
SaraiEsq chapter 33 . 9/14/2014
Another nice twist.
SaraiEsq chapter 22 . 9/14/2014
That last line was quite funny.

Oh, and I like the chapter lengths; very manageable chunks are they.
SaraiEsq chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
Nice twist.
snooky-9093 chapter 45 . 2/2/2013
You kept me up very late last night reading this story; especially since I stopped in the middle to go back to the original to remind myself of the plot. Just finished it, and have to say, it kept me interested all the way through. The dialogue was spot-on. I loved the few times the angst/drama you went to scenes that could have been directly from the series. (conning Schultz near the end, for ex). In Staller, you created a complex character whose motives had me confused from beginning to end. The writing was so descriptive. (I'm jealous...LOL). One of my favorite dramas from this past year! Thanks for sharing.

Sue
snowleopard13 chapter 45 . 8/2/2012
It's so sad to see a story come to an end. This was a very good story and ranks very high as one of the stories I would considered my very very favorite.
I truly enjoyed this story from begining to end. Seeing Carter handle himself in the end even when Staller save his life all couldn't be forgiven but maybe a little, so Charter could move on with his life.

I like how you ended it with Charters laboratory being rebuilt and he finish it with the final reorganizing everything how he likes it. The cracked crucible reference at the end between Hogan and Carter is sweet. Just cause it's cracked doesn't mean it can't still be good for something and it has character now. Carter been though a lot but he does have character and has learn a lot from his experience even if it was a bad one.

I hope you decide to write another HH story someday. You do wonderful at bring the characters to life.

Take care.
sarajm chapter 45 . 8/1/2012
I've loved this story from beginning to end, and am a bit sad its all finished. You do Carter SO well. I hope you've got another story idea in the works.
buggleston chapter 45 . 8/1/2012
Wonderful wrap-up chapter! Loved that the guys rebuilding Carter's lab and Hogan's explanation of helping ! The little talk Hogan had to help Carter through this and convincing him that no one would blame him for his feelings about Staller brought the story to a perfect ending !Loved the way you built on all your characters made it classic Heroes for me and the bonus assignment was just the right added touch to the story ! Really hate to see it end!
ColHogan chapter 44 . 8/1/2012
Sorry to post again, but the review for chap 45 was from me. For some reason my pne-name didn't show up. Again, great ending.
Guest chapter 45 . 8/1/2012
Excellent chapter. It was a beautiful thing the guys did for Carter by rebuilding his lab for him. Loved Hogan's bit of pride at putting up the shelf that 'wasn't quite straight.' LOL. I really liked the conversation between Carter and Hogan when they were alone, and Carter was looking over the damaged bowl he found. I believe what Carter was saying about the bowl was really about himself, and Hogan's response was about Carter with neither man mentioning Carter by name. But the inference is there. And I agree with Hogan's assessment that Staller's last good act doesn't erase what he put Carter thru. Nor is it wrong for Carter to feel as he does and nobody would think less of him if he couldn't forgive the man. But whether or not to let it go is up to Carter. Loved Hogan brining up a mission in the end to get Carter back into action. Sorry to see this end.
ColHogan chapter 44 . 7/27/2012
Glad to see that Carter intends to put this entire sordid mess behind him and move on. And with the help of his friends he will have plenty of support. And Hogan was right in the end. Staller didn't earn complete forgiveness, b ut he did save Carter's life and that has to mean something.
buggleston chapter 44 . 7/26/2012
We know that Staller will not make even though he kept on an emotional rollercoaster!I'm glad to see Carter put this subject to an end for his own recovery and with the help of his friends he'll get this closing chapter close. This was another excellent chapter!
Analorien chapter 44 . 7/26/2012
Thanks for keeping this going. I've enjoyed this and the previous one. Please don't keep me in suspense too long!
ColHogan chapter 43 . 7/17/2012
Had a suspicion Staller wouldn't make it. Glad to see Kinch isn't injured seriously. Also glad to see Weber in the hands of the underground and Cecile is safe. Poor Carter must be torn. The man who made his life hell in the past now wants to speak with him. And I agree with Hogan. Dying or not, Staller had better not give Carter anymore grief to ease his own conscience. In fact, he'd better give Carter an apology for everything he's done to him.
buggleston chapter 43 . 7/17/2012
Another well written chapter ! Happy that Weber was caught but with tension remaining high very curious to see what Staller has to say!