Reviews for Dear Fred
I didn't cry but I had tears in my eyes and a lump in my through by the end.
At one point I thought this was going to be a suicide letter but then it wasn't and I wasn't relieved. I just though of all those days left before death that he would have to plod through, missing his other half. I guess he was doing the braver and harder nobler thing that Fred would have wanted but I know if I were experiencing such pain I would be seriously contemplating suicide because I'm not that strong. Luckily, I'm not experiencing such pain and I'm not contemplating suicide. To anyone out there grieving, my heart goes out to you. Keep going. I promise there will be better days.
I loved how George says he loved Fred repeatedly because essentially that is the source of it all. He loves him.
violin16 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
So sad, so motivational, and yet so beautiful. Keep writing, you talent is immense :)
AuroraWeasley chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? I have tears streaming down my face. Half because I'm listening to My Immortal by Evanescence while I read this. You did a wonderful job on this.
flowers-and-rainbows-123 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
oh my gosh now I'm crying this was heartbreaking D': asdfghjkl the feels overload I'm having right now D'''''''''''''''''''''''''''':
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
omigod i am crying!
PotterNerd94 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Ah, so beautiful. You were right, I needed a tissue. :)

Loved it.

Amber :)
TheFremioneGirl chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
That. Was. So. Sad. And. Moving.

The box of tissues suffered! I loved it, it was so emotional and I think you expressed his feelings really well!

Well done.
M.A. Ehrenreich chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Incredibly well written. As someone who truly connects with the Fred and George relationship, I cried.
Nerdy96Birdy chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Oh god this is so beautiful!
hpfan224 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
holy crap that's depressing! BOOHOO great writing though! I miss you! (it's sasha heh)
Jadem1122 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
wow this is AMAZING

so beatifly written and a simply amazing fic

i love this soo much!

poof george i feel so bad for him loseing his twin

i really hope u write more!

Chasing Ideas chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
One word: Beautiful.
TheBlondeWeasley chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
It sounded so beautiful! It made me cry.
xoxThis.Is.How.It.Goes.Downxox chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
ok...i'm crying. i am seriously crying. my god that was so sad. so heart-wrenching. you write anguish really, really well. keep up the good work :)

i need a kleenex...