Reviews for A WibblyWobbly, TimeyWimey Christmas
Update Plz
LikeThreeOlives chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
OMG love it :D
Melinda Coulson chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Oh god this is getting hilarious! I can't wait till River and Doc come out and be like "Oooooh" HAHAHAHA this sounds awesome! I soo can't wait to the next chapter x3 LOL Dude I'm grinning from ear to ear! Great job!

-Jess
click chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Yay, update! I love the general idea of this story, and your writing style is also extremely good. Can't wait for more~
Interface chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Hahaha... Duhh... Brilliant how you've had them meet when they least expect it. If only they knew how easily they'd gotten along!

Made me chuckle. They'll meet again ;) I'm certain.

This is going to be such a fun story!

] Interface
Melinda Coulson chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
O.O Waaht? But but but I'm sooo confused! LOL Awesome update! OMG I am so happy you updated I've waited for forever LOL Cant wait for the next chapter!
Collepasso chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
This looks marvelous! Doctor and River are so cute, sending pictures of other people.

Can't wait for more!
Interface chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
A complete recipe for DISASTER! The best you've written so far !

Interface ]
General-Jingwei chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Wow. Identity switch is right! And they're so disrespectful too- At least he's a looker? Does she have a nice bum? And now they're pretending to BE the other person? Ugh. I like the "three steps to your left" bit- the doctor is still funny without realizing it. All in all, great story.
General-Jingwei chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Oops that earlier review was me, just nit signed in. Sorry.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
First off, great title. Love it so far, Christmas throws up in my apartment every year, not to mention Santa spitting on my shoes- er, I digress. I love how I can totally imagine the doctor, who can have a silent conversation across a room full of men with machine guns and crazy matron women, saying "Bowties are cool" like it answers everything. I'll read ch. 2 now...