Reviews for Trust
HopeForDuende chapter 46 . 7/22
wow okay holy fuck, what do I say? This fic was perfect from start to finish. Their relationship progression was perfect and as a writer i envy how well you captured it. The fluff was to die for and the smut was much the same despite there being little of it. I loved the way you captured the characters and explored other's perspectives. On top of that you explored the characters themselves, throwing in tidbits about how damon cries in the shower and how jeremy stands strong against homophobic assholes.

Ugh this fic was just perfect, so incredibly perfect. Thank you so much for writing it.
Arcangelos chapter 9 . 6/22
Go Damon! I hated Elena in the TV series in any fanfiction really...I just really think her character is like a softer more moral Katherine.. annoying as hell.
Arcangelos chapter 8 . 6/22
That's what I don't like about Stefan, he's very self-righteous.. He acts like Damon is a 'rebel without a cause, the murderous vampire version' but he never looks upon his mistakes and his own faults before judging Damon.
deremyxdenzoxdalaric chapter 46 . 4/24
I thought i already read this fic. I REALLY LOVE THIS 3 You're awesome
commoner246 chapter 46 . 2/4
Even though I've read this like four times already- I just read it again making it five;) I added it to my favorites the first time. But anyway I just wanted to thank you for being awesome and writing this wonderful fic. There aren't too many stories out there for this pairing
mythreader chapter 33 . 12/18/2014
Its weird, this song started playing on my Pandora while I was reading this.
Drarry4eva chapter 46 . 9/24/2014
This was great. I really enjoyed reading it.
Drarry4eva chapter 34 . 9/23/2014
I hate homophobic jerks. They should all just shut their prejudice mouths and learn that not everything is painted black and white.
Drarry4eva chapter 28 . 9/23/2014
As I've said, I really like this story, but Jeremy on Top of Damon? I don't really like that. Damon should be on top. To me, he's older, he shouldn't be on the bottom. No offense.
Drarry4eva chapter 27 . 9/23/2014
I love Caroline, she is practically one of my favorite characters on the show. She always says the most quirkiest things.
Drarry4eva chapter 26 . 9/23/2014
I was hoping you'd actually post the sex scenes. It sucks that you don't. If your afraid that your stories would be taken down, you could easily post them with the more explicit scenes on another fan fiction site that has TVD stories. Just saying. I know a lot of writers on here do that.
Drarry4eva chapter 17 . 9/23/2014
Well, it seems like Elena is coming to terms with Jeremy's relationship with Damon. I like that. I could also totally see Caroline saying that about them as well, saying they were hot.
Drarry4eva chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
From what I read, Jeremy and Elena are 2 years apart. He's her younger brother. If Jeremy and Damon had been dating a few months, which was after Rose's death, Jeremy should be about 16.
Drarry4eva chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
I am so loving this so far. I haven't read many Damon and Jeremy stories, more Tyler and Jeremy. But I definitely ship Daremy. Anyways, Damon is hardly smaller than Jeremy, he's like an inch. Jeremy is 6 feet and Damon is 5 ft 9. But whatever, I am still liking this.
To turn this around chapter 46 . 7/24/2014
This story was beautiful.