Reviews for Trust
MegaShipper chapter 1 . 4/3
I don't even know what to say about this fic. I've read many fanfics but I don't think I've ever seen one written with such care, such nuance, such realism, or such respect for the characters. Every chapter is sublime. The dialogue is smart and funny, the emotions realistic, the scenarios custom designed to further the emotional narrative being told. And yet it is the chemistry you've managed to instill in every Damon/Jeremy scene that drives the story. I truly believe this is how it would be if Damon and Jeremy ever got together. Never once did it feel forced or rushed or out of pace. You took your time, developing their relationship from one of pure physical pleasure to a deep and meaningful connection. I mean hell, they don't even officially become an item until 10 chapters in, and when developments such as that do come, they feel totally organic as a result. The pacing is perfect, the emotional revelations are sweet and tender, and every single line feels 100% true to the existing characters. The fluff was sweet and delightful, the smut was steaming hot, and the dialogue was spot-on. By the time the final chapter came, I found I really didn't want to say goodbye to these two. What you've written is truly a fanfic for the ages, subtle and moving in all the right ways, and a compelling portrait of two men who find each other and become everything to one another. Hats off, you should be proud.
ashkey1984 chapter 46 . 1/18
Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story, it's a pretty unique one. Wonderful work!
Alex Brin chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
I love Some Like It Hot it is amazing.
Mya212 chapter 46 . 8/22/2016
I love this book so much so adorable
M273252 chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
This is a great story!
Steph A15 chapter 46 . 4/22/2016
The story was really cute i Loved it
RedStalkingDeath chapter 3 . 1/18/2016
I just had to take a break from reading to comment on how much I love the way you write! Seriously, slmetimes I find myself re-reading lines and sentences both twice and thrice.

Favourites:
- "(...) part of him hoping Jeremy was already asleep or wearing headphones or temporarily deaf."
- ""Why did you ring the bell?" Jeremy frowned.
"Because I wasn't breathing loud enough out here for you to hear me." Damon said sarcastically."
- "Jeremy was still inhaling his cereal like he thought it was going to run away"

Okay, now back to reading!
Paty S chapter 19 . 10/17/2015
Poor Damon I hope he and Jeremy stay ok :)
Paty S chapter 16 . 10/17/2015
Ah Caroline always count on her to not to pass judgment :)
I'm glad they are still stronger even with the disapproval of others.
Paty S chapter 15 . 10/17/2015
I'm glad they finally said there true feelings :)
Great chapter
Paty S chapter 12 . 10/17/2015
There so cute together :) At least know-it-all Stefan gave a good advice.
Great chapter
Sushistorm chapter 46 . 8/9/2015
This was lovely from beginning to end. I usually don't read established relationship but you kept it entertaining and interesting the whole way through. Thank you for the read, darling.
HopeForDuende chapter 46 . 7/22/2015
wow okay holy fuck, what do I say? This fic was perfect from start to finish. Their relationship progression was perfect and as a writer i envy how well you captured it. The fluff was to die for and the smut was much the same despite there being little of it. I loved the way you captured the characters and explored other's perspectives. On top of that you explored the characters themselves, throwing in tidbits about how damon cries in the shower and how jeremy stands strong against homophobic assholes.

Ugh this fic was just perfect, so incredibly perfect. Thank you so much for writing it.
Raz Will Not Participate chapter 9 . 6/22/2015
Go Damon! I hated Elena in the TV series in any fanfiction really...I just really think her character is like a softer more moral Katherine.. annoying as hell.
Raz Will Not Participate chapter 8 . 6/22/2015
That's what I don't like about Stefan, he's very self-righteous.. He acts like Damon is a 'rebel without a cause, the murderous vampire version' but he never looks upon his mistakes and his own faults before judging Damon.