Reviews for Trust
M273252 chapter 1 . 6/20
This is a great story!
Steph A15 chapter 46 . 4/22
The story was really cute i Loved it
RedStalkingDeath chapter 3 . 1/18
I just had to take a break from reading to comment on how much I love the way you write! Seriously, slmetimes I find myself re-reading lines and sentences both twice and thrice.

Favourites:
- "(...) part of him hoping Jeremy was already asleep or wearing headphones or temporarily deaf."
- ""Why did you ring the bell?" Jeremy frowned.
"Because I wasn't breathing loud enough out here for you to hear me." Damon said sarcastically."
- "Jeremy was still inhaling his cereal like he thought it was going to run away"

Okay, now back to reading!
Paty S chapter 19 . 10/17/2015
Poor Damon I hope he and Jeremy stay ok :)
Paty S chapter 16 . 10/17/2015
Ah Caroline always count on her to not to pass judgment :)
I'm glad they are still stronger even with the disapproval of others.
Paty S chapter 15 . 10/17/2015
I'm glad they finally said there true feelings :)
Great chapter
Paty S chapter 12 . 10/17/2015
There so cute together :) At least know-it-all Stefan gave a good advice.
Great chapter
Sushistorm chapter 46 . 8/9/2015
This was lovely from beginning to end. I usually don't read established relationship but you kept it entertaining and interesting the whole way through. Thank you for the read, darling.
HopeForDuende chapter 46 . 7/22/2015
wow okay holy fuck, what do I say? This fic was perfect from start to finish. Their relationship progression was perfect and as a writer i envy how well you captured it. The fluff was to die for and the smut was much the same despite there being little of it. I loved the way you captured the characters and explored other's perspectives. On top of that you explored the characters themselves, throwing in tidbits about how damon cries in the shower and how jeremy stands strong against homophobic assholes.

Ugh this fic was just perfect, so incredibly perfect. Thank you so much for writing it.
Arcangelos chapter 9 . 6/22/2015
Go Damon! I hated Elena in the TV series in any fanfiction really...I just really think her character is like a softer more moral Katherine.. annoying as hell.
Arcangelos chapter 8 . 6/22/2015
That's what I don't like about Stefan, he's very self-righteous.. He acts like Damon is a 'rebel without a cause, the murderous vampire version' but he never looks upon his mistakes and his own faults before judging Damon.
deremyxdenzoxdalaric chapter 46 . 4/24/2015
I thought i already read this fic. I REALLY LOVE THIS 3 You're awesome
commoner246 chapter 46 . 2/4/2015
Even though I've read this like four times already- I just read it again making it five;) I added it to my favorites the first time. But anyway I just wanted to thank you for being awesome and writing this wonderful fic. There aren't too many stories out there for this pairing
mythreader chapter 33 . 12/18/2014
Its weird, this song started playing on my Pandora while I was reading this.
Drarry4eva chapter 46 . 9/24/2014
This was great. I really enjoyed reading it.