Reviews for For Hopeless Romantics
MegamindLover chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
Hi! I've got to be honest. I've read this fic of yours a few times already. It is just that amazing. But it is still missing that last chapter! Oh how long I've waited for it! I can't wait for Roxanne to say "I love you"! Smut it up or leave it un smutty, is up to you, I just want the last chapter! But I do like smut, so... you know, if you'd like to...
AnimeFreakKatie chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
You know, it would be really awesome if you continued this. It is just amazing, and I can see that you have tried to make a build up for when Roxanne finally confesses her love for Megamind. I'm itching to read all about it. For now, I'll put this fic on my follow list so I'll now immediately if you do decide to update it.
ChrisCline chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
You are just too good at writing this stuff to quit on us! I know RL is more important but I hope you will consider continuing this story because it rocks! I love how the stories expanded as you added chapters to this. You are good at this so come back and write more, please. )
OrangeAfterglow chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Oh I love this! teeheheheeee! its so fluffy with just a hint of spicy! oh yeah! lol. Love the pirate thing but no mention of where Music Man high-tailed it off to? letting people actually get hurt, roxanne included, loser! lol.
Nora Salisbury chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Oh, excellent! Love the comedy of the date, especially Megs' bemoaning having taken her to a Music Mangler performance. LOL

It's fun to write tacky villains, isn't it? I wrote an even tackier one in my latest fic. LOL

What is up with Roxanne? I thought she would have spat out the L word by now. After the bit in the coat closet, realizing her feelings were beyond casual. And since it seems to keep trying naturally to come out of her lips, why is she blocking them?

As to your question in the author's notes, I say these two deserve some smut. I'm going to write some near-smut in my next chapter and a couple chapters after that I'm going to write some full on smuttiness, so I say go for it. I'm waiting with baited breath for the next chapter.
Nora Salisbury chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Love it. Great descriptions of the action at the party, especially love their little playtime in the coat closet! Don't know how she could entwine herself with him in bed and not want to take care of that nasty virginity problem of his, but then I'm a giant horndog. LOL
Nora Salisbury chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Very good! It's almost painfully slow with these two, more so than with normal couples, due to his abuse and lack of experience in life. You describe the tiny increments of progress between them well.
Phenixia Sama chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
It would be nice if you could finish this fanfic, if you have time and inspiration, that is. I would like to see Roxanne saying those 3 words. As for making a smutt or a semi-unsmutt part, I would prefer the first one, but you are the writer, and it's important that you write something you feel well with.
Phenixia Sama chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oh! What a delightful first chapter! The hopelessly romantic that I am is in extasy!
Niori chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
These were great so far! I totally loved them (especially the party one...and the Music Man one was just hilarious). Hopefully you get back to updating soon, since I can't wait to read whatever else you have planned.
helikesitheymikey chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
so does she have crap insurance because of being kidnapped so often or does her work just have lousy insurance?

I really hope you'll update this soon!

and I'd vote for smutting it all the way up.
Time's Mistress chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Omg, please update this. You are f*cking spectacular with characterizations, and the smut doesn't hurt either, lmao. PLEASE UPDATE!
Ticking-Crocodile chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Man is she ever going to tell him that she loves him?
WandaCarla chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Omg this is so cute! Makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside! You made them totally in character to (; props!
WandaCarla chapter 3 . 2/26/2011