Reviews for Never Will
Hot...love it
HOT...very well written
toonamigirl34 chapter 1 . 2/16
I LOVED this, hot steamy, cute and sooo sweet! WRITE MORE LIKE THIS PLEASE!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
hot
Ai-chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Delisciously!Steamy!
xImAsOuLeAtErx chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
WOW!
Valkyrie Wilde chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This was fun to read. I love how playful yet loving they are with each other.
watchingpaintdry chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
excellent job!
cal chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
yum! i wanna *play* with Kakashi too! :) this was as sweet as it was HOT! hope you make a lot more visits to this world 'cause these 2 through your eyes is freakin' awesome! :)
LuvinLyf16 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Oh goodness! This is... I... Wow! This was just... Hot! Actually hot is not a good enough word but due to the reason that I am unable to come with a corhent thought, let alone think of a better word to describe the fic, at the moment hot will have to do. Now if you excuse my I'm going to go read some G rated stories until I can get hormones back in check!
Katzenherrin chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
nom nom nom nom Delicious.
angel897 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
way hot! i love it! great job with the lemon scene and i love this paring so happy you chose it. please keep writing kay love to see more stories from you _
yoyshaia-chan chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Lovely story, fantastically written - you've managed to make it graphic without being tasteless. The sense of their relationship comes through really strong and I think the end bit is in some ways my favourite because it's nice to see that extra dynamic. The whole thing is very natural, the action flows very nicely, and overall I think it's probably the best lemon I've read in a long time! I hope you're planning on writing more?
GremlinGirl23 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
so beautiful...
Drea1284 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Awesome story. That's a very nice way to wake up.