Reviews for I Promise You
terminatorluvr chapter 1 . 3/25
Very sweet write one about Charles and georgiana
casey26334 chapter 1 . 2/13
I reeeeaaaaalllyyy liked this- great job!
Hasegawa chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Oh gosh this movie is the saddest thing ever and your fanfic just made it so touchingly beautiful. I need more, I need more. this is such a tragedy and romance mixed up in stupid politics and traditions. Lovely writing, thanks for sharing.
Beth chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is brilliant! You have captured the character's personas and thoughts so well, and you manage to show a whole other side to the Duke without him seeming too different. I absolutely love the ending, it's a sad/happy ending, although she still cannot be with Eliza and Charles, she has a happier life than before and it seems like William is trying to make her life better. I love it!
dracoqueen chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I really enjoyed this story, I just wish it didn't end. I hated how the movie ended, I wish that the duke and dutchess really loved each other in the end.
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Aw! How sweet!
LeatherfaceBaby chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Oh My God That was sooooo Beautiful! 3333

for once in his darn life living with her he was Nice! *o*

i faved this if only this could have happened in the film! 3
KareBear chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This is well thought out story. I thoroughly enjoyed this written piece. I too believe that there was more to William's character. I don't think he really was the villian of the story. Rather, he was trying to do what any man would have done at that time.
jalna chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
it is very good, i loved this movie but always think , the duc didn't show what he feels for her, they was always something between them, she find him handsome at first and he a man can't not see she is beautiful, but also has charm who can make every fall in love with her. but he is a duc, he needs things like a heir, to be cold, to inspire respect and fear, it's his job and she was always testing him, making him feel feeling too violent, too passionate for a duc. he is wealthy, he had people he had to lead, she was too young to understand, that they has always more under the cover. with his mistress, he can be himself, he can be rude, he can be just a man, no repercussion and she is a true woman not a young girl who doesn't understand him. continue it's good, she can learn to love him, she had at first, continue please
suns and stars chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
i'd like to see more
Benny Jude Road chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I love it
TrekGames23 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Thanks for sharing such a great story.
TillForeverLies chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
There was some incorrect grammar, rather a lot, actually. Excellent description, engaging. In some of the longer block paragraphs, it got a bit monotonous to the eyes; I'd suggest breaking them up into two. But anyway I love the story, I love how you expanded the story of her and Eliza. Also the Duke is kind of out of character, but I think that was your point was it not? Even Georgiana knew he was acting strange. All in all this was good even though there were mistakes thats the life of a writer. Keep up the good work!
TheGreatBeyond chapter 1 . 12/17/2010