Reviews for shattered bottles of crimson
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
She is either getting married of being buried...well not necessarily the latter. Wow, took the young-ness (not a word, I know) out of the clique.
omg-KITTENS chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I remember seeing this back in 2011. Why do you keep reposting this?
tarantinos chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
That was amazing! (even if i don't like clairington)

Sure, it was a tiny bit confusing at some parts, but that was really really good; sometimes semi-confusing is good (like this)

You're an awesome writer! I'm so faving you(:
BreathingUnderwater chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This is beautiful. Like I normally don't really think of things that way, but for some reason that word kinda popped out when I was writing this review. I don't really like Claire and Derrick, just cause I hate Claire and love Derick and think that no one but Massie's good enough for him, but I love this. I love how you used like bold and italics and everything to make it look really good.I'd like to say that I understood like 99% of it, but I only understood like 50%. Sorryy... And for the white dress part, I have 3 guesses. 1. They get married. 2. Claire dies and they put her in that for her funeral. 3. (This one's a bit far fetched.) They go on a date?

Haha and this is random, but for the stanza of that rap, I was like rapping/singing it in my head ;)

Woah, this is like the longest review I've ever written. Haha anyways, I really loved the story. I really should be working on my project right now, but it was worth reading this. I added it as a favorite :)
the truth is hard to swallow chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
i feel smart because i knew what the last line meant. xD LOL, i really liked this. it was very pretty and such c:
hazy lights chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is really good :D

I love your writing style/format.
alright evans chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
i love every single one of your stories. i love your format and they way you wright, but could you please explain this to me? i know its a year later but still :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
in her c.o.f.f.i.n.
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I loved it. At first I didn't get it, beautiful in white, but after you explained it to me, yeah, it makes sense.
revolution rae chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Whoa.

I haven't read the Clique books in years, but I was like "well.. I might as well..." And WHOA. This is beautiful and heartbreaking. I absolutely love it.

r
Blue-Haired Siren chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I love the way you ended it, "She looks beautiful in white." Never would have figured it out unless you mentioned it.
another moment gone chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
it was cracked, no doubt

but the repetition was effective (not annoying like people usually end up making it seem) and yes, it was very confusing but somehow it works.

the format was messy but i think that's what makes it so refreshing.

nice job!

-another moment gone-
iloveyou123 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
i haven't read clique fanfic for a while, oh my gosh but this was amazing! :) i love the way you wrote it, the format was really interesting and unique, and something about the words just flowed really well. i don't even have words for how much i really really adore this and- seriously i don't have any more words. i love you. and this. and the last line, oh my god, wow.

um, yeah. /awkward fangirling is over/

favoriting!:))
inkstainedtales chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
That was really beautiful! I think the last line meant she was either dead or getting married. Can u explain this one-shot to me? I was kind of confused with what was going on.
The Devil's Niece chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Honestly, I think it's an awesome fic and I enjoyed it.

And the last line? I liked how it was a creative way to say she was dead. I got it after a few seconds, but it took me a while lol. :)

In other words, I liked the story tons and i think you should have gotten WAY more reviews for it than you have now!