Reviews for Nerd's Prime: Survival In A Zombie Outbreak
Guest chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
Great potential; interesting ideas and the storyline is actively moving along. However, by the fourth chapter, incorrect spelling is interrupting the reader. I understand you want to keep the "voice" of a teenage boy who is a nerd... but correct the spelling [unless is is a deliberate choice like "Walmart"]. One example is that "its" is the possessive while "it's" is the contraction of it is:

overlooking its parking lot
it's dark inside
it's something to watch out for
MSTA57 chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
I liked the story up till it ended there. Wish there was more
Dustchu chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
That was a dramatic ending indeed. "I'll get the crow bars," Awesome story, and awesome job on this. loved it. :D keep up the awesome work
Dustchu chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Awesome chapter, and awesome writing this, good story. :D
Dustchu chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Awesome chapter, good work on it and awesome writing.
Dustchu chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I have that book Along with World war z. love both! :D great read they are, Empire is good also, you read that? anyway good chapter. NERD RAGE!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
How did they get on top of a burger king?
DinoGuy2000 chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
Complete? Seriously? Dude, so much left untouched.
zombitches chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Hell funny, keep writing...I'm still laughing at the part where they started playing L4d just to get into the zombie feel. Nice!
Hodgepodge75 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I thought it was well done. It's definitely got potential. I love how you made the characters smart enough to know what to do and what not to do. The Zombie survival guide itself is a great edition to the story. My advice to you would be to let us know who's talking more often. I followed it but it was a little confusing in parts. I would continue it from when the water had already gone off and the electricity was getting there. Be sure to add detail as well. The right amount of detail can make or break a story. This was lacking but not too bad. I would love to see more. PM me for any help you need.
ThunderClouds7 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
that was funny, i'm just curious about some of the things that were capitalized, were they supposed to be?
Majorkami chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Pfft!

This sounds just like what a couple of friends of mine would do- and a good way to weather a lower level outbreak. No sense in getting worked up over it, after all XD