Reviews for Dented and Tarnished
EwigeStudentin chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
Wow! I really loved the images in the first chapter - that box was perfect. The necromancing stuff is creepy - I guess a couple more drabbles to make him look alive wouldnt have hurt - the image of her digging out his corpse was too powerful to get over so quickly o.o. I enjoyed the resolution and especially Narcissa's part in it. Thanks for sharing :)
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Oh, splendid! For a moment I thought Minerva _was_ going to finish Snape off (I seriously doubt she ever really regretted her attempt to in canon).

But he deserves to live. With Hermione.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Very nicely done. And the one thing that Harry doesn't say, is that "where is *my* Hermione who was centered on me and Ron all those years?"

Harry is angrily grieving his loss and is jealous of Snape; but he doesn't quite realize it yet.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Wonderful chapter-and I bet she didn't miscast, either.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
"And my soul, Dumbledore? Mine?"

-Not worth a farthing to either side, but utterly priceless.

At least Hermione realizes it, and it's finally beginning to dawn on Harry that perhaps she's right.
Naydriel chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
hehe. Love that she has his soul!

And I love that this is such a different take on teh whole HG/SS story.

Your stories are fabulous!
Seyfert chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
Brilliant, simply brilliant...

Other people may be writing, what you do with words is art.
BlueKnightMar chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
"That's like saying Voldemort's a bit naughty."

That made me laugh XD
Larisa chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
It's a wonderful story...

Thank you!
Masho chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
That was beautiful.
TwilightStarss chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
Loved it! I loved the idea of his soul as a box. great job!
Nemesis chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Wonderful collection of drabbles! Thanks so much for writing this fic! I cannot wait to read your other works.
Bonnie5572 chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Nice idea, enjoyed it very much :) It's easier to mess with Snape when he's a dented box
notwritten chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
This is good. Keep smiling. :-)
slytherinslut13 chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
NO! Keep going... please?