Reviews for They Don't
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 7/20
That was perfect!
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 1 . 2/2
This story is very nice! Love it!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Aww. Heartfelt and true to her troubled personality and inner romantic! ;) That was adorable.
leanbee chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Absolutely love this :)
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Helga laughed, quietly but nervously, "We're not in love, Arnold…"

He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "We're not?"

I just died. No, but really, you write Arnold and Helga perfectly. I'm not even exaggerating.
Zephyr.Camida chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Short, sweet, and to the point. Did I say absolutely adorable? Hmm. I'm so glad I'm taking the time to search through this surprisingly large HA fanfic cluster because I find awesome gems like this one. It wasn't very long, but I felt it did everything it needed to. It also left a smile on my face. Well done! Obviously this shall be favorited. D
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
"We're not?"

WAH! xD Major sweetness! I love it! Write more! Great job!
AtemFan18 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Best one shot realistic fic ever! I really liked it. The plot, helga's thoughts and Arnold's words. Everything was perfect!
CrystalisLeaves chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I wish I could offer more critique than, "This is the best thing ever." But, it really is. The best thing ever.
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
awww so cute, you should do one more chapter maybe what Arnold was thinking at the time:)
empathapathique chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Oh wow, loved this. Really great situation and characterizations. Awesome job.
gibs chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I absolutely love this! well written and great ending :)
cherokeecaryl chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This was incredible! I just love how he brought up the love between them and how surprised Helga was. Really good way to make her stop being cranky and ENJOY. Even if it's just for a moment, or even if it WAS fake what Bob and Miriam were doing...Helga deserves some happiness and love. And that's Arnoldo.
Resolve chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was a really sweet story. Always glad to see a HA story with a feel-good ending to it. Angst is fine in small doses, but HA seems a bit overrun with it.

The dialogue towards the end was especially touching.

"...if people saw us acting the way we do in public, they wouldn't think we were any more in love than you think your parents are."

Damn Arnold, you're one smooth mofo.

I think I'm gonna go through the Hey Arnold section and add all the best stories to my favorites list.

Thought you'd like to know, this story is the first. Keep it up.
marble eyes chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
What a beautiful fanfic. Arnold and Helga felt completely in character and the way you potrayed Helga's parents and their relationship was spot on. Helga also felt spot on and it's no wonder she'd feel that way about herself and Arnold, when she has been brought up with such a dysfunctional parents. A lovely and thought provoking story and a really lovely read :)