Reviews for The Love Below
I enjoyed your story very much! You have a wonderful voice and a quirky sense of humor. I like that. I loved the way you actually know your characters even though you didn't originally create them. Good job I would love to see more from you.
OneMistyKnight chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
See, using my imagination when Mary said she thought they've already eaten lead to some very dirty thoughts. P I loved, loved, loved this story. This is my third time reading this since I've signed up.
jtdarkman chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
I LOVE THIS!
Zanza Flux chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
I love this story. So much romance and funny bits sprinkled through out, I never got bored. I was so happy to see that the visitor Bruce was having that night was Wonder Woman. I never agreed with the comics that she was going with Superman. She has more chemistry with Bruce than she does with Superman. I thank you for writing this wonderful story, I really love it.
Zanza Flux chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Aww, this chapter was cute. Why did you have to mention "The Humpty Dance"? Do you know how many years it took me to get that song out of my head? XD Now it's back lol
wolfspiritqueen chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
Loved it! And favoriting!
T2 Angel chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Okay, perfect! Awesome! And, Mary has redeemed herself. But, damn! Terry and Max... a little hot and heavy there. Can't blame Terry, though. Max is FIIIIIIIIINE! Nice touch with adding Wonder Woman in. I was wondering the whole time who Bruce's friend was.

Anyway, this is a great story. And, I know I said it before, but, Kyoko, you rock! You have AMAZING talent! Keep the freakin' awesome work! You have a fan for life in this guy!

Until next time! See ya!
T2 Angel chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
"I wasn't alseep, Edward Cullen."

Kyoko... you... ARE A GENIUS! You are now one of my most favorite people ever!

Funny how Dana picked up on what all of us know. I mean, Terry does have Max to confide in, which does kinda leave Miss Tan out in the cold. Side note: I'm a fan of a Terry & Dana as a couple but I'm for him and Max, too. And I definitely how the two of them make more sense.

Great writing. The end is coming. :( Oh, well. Very fun!
T2 Angel chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Haha! I love it! Max is falling hard and can do nothing to stop it! I think for Terry that ship has long since sailed. But still awesome.

This is a great story. Sad I'm coming to the end but what a great ride along the way.
T2 Angel chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Come on, Mary! So, your son has a hot, black girl alone with him in his room. Will you just trust him? I mean, sure, he may come home at all hours of the night but at least he comes home! :)
T2 Angel chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Nice pacing in this story. You do a great job buidling things up.
T2 Angel chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Hooked. Easiest way I can explain what I am to this story. And, let me just say, that moment with Terry and Max there... that was pretty... hot, to say the least. Awesome job.
naru894 chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
you are officially one of my favorite authors!
bell-keys chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
This was wickedly beautiful and brilliant!
Wind Alias chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
Finished!

Well, I think that, besides writign an incredibly adorable Max/Terry story that will forever have a place on my favorites list, you have introduced to me approximately three songs that I love(: