Reviews for Normality At It's Finest
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
great
there are not enough kau-fics around for my liking. He's such an interesting character !
Thanks for writing this :D
tearsofbreaks chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Awsome, when are you going to update?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I WANT MORE! I've been waiting for a long time for the next chapter!
grey-eyed-angel22 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Blahblahblahblahcollapse shut up this story is awesome. Its called a fanfiction for a reason the fan is the one that gets to interpret it the way they please. I am subscribing to this story and author for their shear creativity and frankly guts to take this story where no one else has before. I cant wait for more.

xoX0xo,

Grey
ZitronenSaft chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Thank you so much for writing this story ! (*w*)

The first time I saw Kau I didn't even think that he could feel like if he was human, but thanks to your story I see him from a new point of view, you made me like him even more !

And I just love the way you made Arbitro act with him ! D

I hope my English is not too bad (_) I just wanted you to know that I've really appreciated reading your story ! )
A Dark Secret chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Yee! This is so good and different to the normal Kau. I love the name Tadashi, did they mention it somewhere or was it your choice? Please PLEASE continue! ;3
Ricano chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
hmm.. I like it! Kau really needs to be appreciate more! and i'm glad that he will be treated more humanely..
rowen raven chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Interesting, i find it refreshing the Kau has a sense of self, and a desire and need to be recognize as human unlike all the other fics i've read about him. And its sweet that Arbitro (i find his name funny and wonder if the name is intentional) seems to be okay with this, after all he is the one that turned Kau in to a dog. I look forward to more of Kau's ambivalence about his human dignity and his obvious masochistic needs.
Blahblahblahblahcollapse chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I almost like it.

I like the idea of the story, of kau being more human than what is seen throughout the games, anime, and manga. However, I'm not quite sure about how it's being written. The way this amazing idea is being conducted is only so-so.

I think you need to work on writing in First-Person though, or work on descriptions or something. I know Kau doesn't have much for sight, but he does have every other sense. Touch and sound are very important in writing, and if you used more descriptive words and perhaps improve your word-flow, it would sound better while reading it. In fact, there were some parts that were almost confusing due to the way you'd worded it.

I did like the first Paragraph though, inner thoughts and whatnot are always fun to read. It definitely shows /who/ kau is, and what he wants in this fiction. I was clearly able to see his inner turmoil and how he even seems a bit lost in his current life as Arbitro's pet/slave.
Deep or Shallow chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This is the first fiction starring Kau I've read, so I was quite surprised when I liked it very much.

I like the fact that your spelling and grammar are above average, actually I didn't find any mistakes to draw me out of the story. (which is always a good thing)

I liked the concept of Kau having a personality. It may sound odd but I've always thought of him just... as a muse – always there to inspire artists. It never occured to me that he may have a soul. (I guess I'm weird)

Anyway, please keep on writing, cause you're good at it! 3
lirael030 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Amazing story! I love Kau...please write more! 3
LL chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
EXCELLENT JOB :3
Kare Uta chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This is definitely one of the things closest to my image in terms of this couple. I really also feel that at some point such thoughts were going through Kau's head, no matter how he actually felt about Arbitro so I definitely enjoyed this oneshot and I think that if you've got any more thoughts that go with this then you should definitely continue it, just to be able to see how Kau continues to cope and so on. It'll definitely be interesting!

Excellent job!