Reviews for My Love, Leave Yourself Behind
SazHearT chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
That was that sad ,really sad and I feel like crying..
DElena all the way chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
WOW !
Marauder'sMirage chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Oh this made me cry! My poor Delena heart! :'( it's beautiful! ( sorry I didn't log in but I had to post this review right away cause man.. It's AMAZHANG!)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I think your writing is excellent and I would love to see more... But to tell the truth it was a little bit confusing. That's all! Other than that I loved it!
Ally chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Probably the most beautiful story i've ever read on this page
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
i knew you were capable of smut! this is great!
aerbear chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
So at first I was like, there has got to be a better way for Elena to ask Damon for sex without being so blunt about it. Woman are usually getting in trouble with boys for not being straightforward and it just didn't seem like something Elena would say. I also couldn't see Elena saying "fuck" but then you even mentioned that it wouldn't be something she would do practically ever so I let that go.

I absolutely love Damon and Elena, I have always felt that he was the right brother for her and I haven't even gotten far enough into the show to see them actually be together. I know it happens and all the other spoilers you get from being so behind on a tv show but it's just always something I've wanted for Elena and I think that you did a beautiful job capturing all the emotions of both characters in this situation.

Good job :)
Leandril chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Absolutely amazing!
psymplemind chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
:'(
ImagineI chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Tragic and beautiful and cathartic. Thank you for this!
Yours truly chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This is beautiful. As simple as that. It made me want to cry from a heartache that isn't mine. Vey well described.
myallconsuminglove chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This was so bittersweet and beautiful at the same time. I love how you described elenas emotions so well ! :)
BrownieStick chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I hate Delena so much.. So, so much. But damn, was this beauteous. Holy crap.
Girl Next Door 92 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Gosh, that was so depressing... but very well-written! Nice work :)
Delena4me4ever chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Stunningly, amazingly beautiful and sad. Thank you for sharing.