Reviews for Inclination and Opportunity
mmikage chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
wah, what happened to the promised deflowering, voyeurism ans Yohji in a hellbound handbasket? :( Please continue!
Jehraldeen chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Any chance of chap 2?
rowen raven chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Well this is very interesting story. I love where this is going. I like your assessment of the character's personality and psyche, you got them down to a T. All of them.

Love the dark humor, the snide witty remarks, the sarcasm the cynicism. The funny comments about why the other are not suited for the job. But more then anything the ambiguity of the young\adult mind and behavior of Nagi, by far my fav character of the series. I also love the implication of a dark past and the amount of sexual experience Nagi has at his young age. I would like to see more deeply into that.

I'm curious as if all this experiences are impose by the job, or if he has done it genuinely out of his own desire. I would like to see what the other members of schwarz would think of that, I guess there is no point in restraining his sexual activities, if he can be fucked by a target, so can he by some one he likes.

You have a great story here and I really, really look forward to its continuation, so up date soon!
misere chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Hmm... No matter how often I read it, I still think these two are hot, illegal or not and you nailed Nagi's character so well... I hope you find the time to continue this sooooooon! _-
jaima chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
*poke*

Iiiiis there still more of this story coming? Because I've been randomly checking back here and would love to get the next part!

Just thought I'd ask and tell that there are still people interested in this!
pleasedeleteaccount1245 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I like your Nagi, he's so in control, but still has a smattering of humor in his personality :)
Jaima chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Ah, I like your style!

The characters are spot on so far! I LOVED your description of Ayas sexual prowess.. or lack thereof... *snicker*

And I do think that Schuldig makes a fucked up, but kinda educational mother figure. ("Beware of perverts, don't dress like that, eat more vegetables" just the other way around)

Anyway, I have a little kink with the Yohji/Nagi pairing and I'm very curious about the continuation.

Keep up the good work!
Genghis chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
No fucken idea what this anime is but I fucken love it anyway! I've also had a bit to drink so it's good times all round~!