Reviews for Crossdress With a Happy Ending
liting791 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
haha,kurama in dress, i just love this story
juniper rosydreamaol.com chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Very cute. Not entirely sure about the ending, it had a lot of potential and the last line felt... cheapened almost, though I don't mean that in the way it probably sounds. One question though: how does one have an annual dinner party each month? It's not a big thing, but it threw me out of the story a little when I was reading it. On the whole though, very sweet, and nicely done.
psychoInnocent chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
*gasp* so cute! I have 2 admit, i was scared in the beginning w/ the whole Kurama having to crossdress, but it was so funny XD That guy was weird...and creepy...i could actually see what he was doing to Kuwabara (and boy was i scared...XD) haha

Ur title was right on the mark 2 :P

Great fic!

hi Kit
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
. I think you just made my day, Aqua-san! This was lovely, funny, adorable, and... alot of other stuff I can't put a name to. XD As I said before, you come up with some of the greatest ideas, I worship thee!
M.S.K chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
*sniff sniff*
tsuhiyo chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Yup! Your descriptive fashion is really to be commended and I liked it!I loved your plot too! But then...um...forget all about sappy and cliched words...lines. Let's just say that...I had shivers running down my spine the whole time I was reading Kurama's lines of confessions and I was like shouting, "Shit!". Still, I got to say that your last line was better! _
HieixKurama's Shadow chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I like it! I can't beleive I couldn't find it a few years ago!
Qem chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
For me this story had a really good beginning, but it began to become weak towards the end.

Kurama and Hiei seemed to become weaker, more soppy as characters compared to how they were shown in the beginning, it kind of felt that the boylove took over the story itself.

But it was an interesting read, and I did enjoy this story.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Nice story! Heehee, Kurama in a dress! Heehee! Excellent job and very funny story!
lazy fat kitsune chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
love it! my fav line is when yusuke said," oh my god! That's disgusting!"

lol..

thanks for the great read.
Gray Wings chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Aw! _ This was too cute for words... It even made me cry at one moment... _ I love it!

...*Laughs while picturing Kurama in woman's underwear* Ja ne! _
Daidaiiro-chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
? Hiei looked down at Kurama? Oh, well. Cute little fic. - I had fun reading it. Daidaiiro-chan
Abandonded and Left chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Very cute! Poor Kurama, we take away all him masculenity don't we?
Frosty Pig chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
That was soo good! I was laughing, crying and just haven a good time reading this. It was just very very sweet...
shiorifoxiesmom chapter 1 . 3/4/2005