Reviews for Phobia
OneWay chapter 10 . 11/2/2017
Thank you for this wonderful fanfiction. To see that Steve is so vulnerable and Danny is the real hero was great. Very authentic plot. Thanks again.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2017
Also tying something around the leg doesn't stop the poison from flowing. Even a tourniquet wouldn't help. ... (sorry nerd urges)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2017
Sucking the venom out of a wound would actually do more damage than good and you would ingest some of it and either get really sick or die. Sorry, nerd moment. Loving the story so far though
Skimball4 chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
Love it when Danny gets to boss Steve around...makes me laugh.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
Good job hurt/sick Danny has been my favorite so far with Steve taking care of him. But this was a good change to read.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
Loved it!
Whoa Nelie chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
Absolutely fantastic
FioraThePendragon chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
A stoned rattlesnake lmao
FioraThePendragon chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
xD omg, I love this! A Man-handled McGarret is not a happy one lol It's perfect, and again, amazing job at getting into character :D
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
:) Oooh, I'm liking this h/c that I just know is coming! I love the banter, you characterize really well!
Laree England chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
I like the hallucinations. And his dependence and need for Danno. Especially that.
Laree England chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
That is so frigging cute and sweet! And it's not slash! Thank you!
Laree England chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
I like how Danny is using grace as an excuse. And Danny carrying Steve off was a nice touch! Ohhh, and the ending! I gotta stop typing and read the next chapter!
Laree England chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
McGarett having a secret fear is actually pretty cute! Plus it's serious and represents Danny and Steves relationship really well. I like how Danny wasted no time to try to save McGarett from the venom.
Laree England chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I don't know what you're talking about, I thought you voiced them perfectly! Get him Steve!