Reviews for Phobia
Skimball4 chapter 3 . 4/6
Love it when Danny gets to boss Steve around...makes me laugh.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 10 . 3/12
Good job hurt/sick Danny has been my favorite so far with Steve taking care of him. But this was a good change to read.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
Loved it!
Whoa Nelie chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
Absolutely fantastic
FioraThePendragon chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
A stoned rattlesnake lmao
FioraThePendragon chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
xD omg, I love this! A Man-handled McGarret is not a happy one lol It's perfect, and again, amazing job at getting into character :D
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
:) Oooh, I'm liking this h/c that I just know is coming! I love the banter, you characterize really well!
Laree England chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
I like the hallucinations. And his dependence and need for Danno. Especially that.
Laree England chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
That is so frigging cute and sweet! And it's not slash! Thank you!
Laree England chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
I like how Danny is using grace as an excuse. And Danny carrying Steve off was a nice touch! Ohhh, and the ending! I gotta stop typing and read the next chapter!
Laree England chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
McGarett having a secret fear is actually pretty cute! Plus it's serious and represents Danny and Steves relationship really well. I like how Danny wasted no time to try to save McGarett from the venom.
Laree England chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I don't know what you're talking about, I thought you voiced them perfectly! Get him Steve!
cytpotter chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
Wow! I really enjoyed this story! FGast paced and lots of h/c! Great fun to read! Thanks for the read! ;)
Smooth Doggie chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
I've read this story a number of times now and this chapter continues to make me well up. The way you've written Steve's breakdown and subsequent help from Danny just makes me feel overwhelmingly good inside. Happiness to come from such horror, I love your speech from Catherine too, 'she' sure knows her stuff! Great story and very well written too, thanks.
SupernaturalFlames chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
Wow! That was AMAZING! :D Great job! You portrayed Steve and Danny perfectly!