Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of Gryffindor
Hegemone chapter 32 . 1/6
I also really like that Ron's inability to transfigure the spoon to sugar is seen as an asset and used as a defense.
Hegemone chapter 32 . 1/6
As Harry is struggling to figure out how to carry his wand, the sword, and his cane it occurs to me that adaptive magic might have a solution . . . such as a cane that is also a wand (like Hagrid's umbrella) and so able to serve both needs. Maybe it could give clues about what it is touching when the user wants it to. . . . Of course you'd want it to collapse into a more manageable size when you don't need it (such as wand size) and you wouldn't want to accidentally break it or accidentally set off a charm you didn't intend, but I'm sure smart witches and wizards could figure that out.
Hegemone chapter 22 . 1/5
I really like how Harry figures out how to find the ingredients for the potion on his own. It does seem a bit out of character for Harry to think that Snape is helping him out. It is an interesting twist on the canon.
Hegemone chapter 20 . 1/5
I'm enjoying this so much! I love that Harry is able to navigate through the dementor fear by channeling his anger and focusing on the beeping snitch.
CJTressler chapter 36 . 3/4/2017
For all of the super, god-like Harry stories out there, it's good to read about a normal but wounded Harry adapting to his disability. Thank you for leading me to a genre of fanfiction I would never have dreamed of!
emthereble chapter 36 . 10/10/2016
Loved it, could not put it down!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/19/2016
Okay, I was with you until blind quiditch. That's beyond ridiculous, and just plain stupid.
ASL Anna chapter 36 . 11/27/2015
Wow. That was such a beautiful story! I loved it so much! I am currently devouring Blind!Harry fanfics. You story and the giulded knight? are the best so far. Love them both!
AuraWolf87 chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
Lupin you just become even cooler than you already were
AuraWolf87 chapter 9 . 10/26/2015
YAY! Just like the Valley Center for the Blind
AuraWolf87 chapter 8 . 10/26/2015
Using the cane all the time is annoying it pretty much says "Hey look at me I have a eye disorder and can't walk by myself" I used to just use it during the night and cane trading p, but now cuz of my tunnel vision getting worse for four years I been using whenever I leave the house
AuraWolf87 chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
I fully understand since I myself have RP (Rhinits Pigmentosa) Color is Italy, no vision at not that bad noses that something as lights on or around it for my eyes to pick it up, and my tunnel vision is starting to come in more these days
HollowGraveyard chapter 30 . 6/19/2015
I've noticed Harry is stuttering quite often, always I-I-I...
HollowGraveyard chapter 23 . 6/19/2015
Ah I see, that stuff he got from Diagon alley lessens a potions potency and Harry will use it on the wolf'sbane potion ultimately making it weaker when really it needs to be stronger.
Lyrasloon chapter 11 . 5/3/2015
I've been reading the story so far and it seems really interesting. I have had a few blind/legally blind friends and so I can see the different points everyone is making. One of my friends in high school had a mobility teacher that told him she was tempted to beat him with his own walking stick if he didn't start using it. Lolz. I'm eager to see if Sirius is eventually going to become a "seeing eye" dog.