Reviews for Yes Jimmy, There Really is a Christmas Stork
literary1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Hahahaha! Too funny :D
Shanleyflower chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Loved this! It was hilariously cute!
PeteFan chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was such a cute story! Sorry I didn't review on it when it first came out, but better late than never, right? I really enjoyed reading it and it was nice to see some original ideas like this being presented for the fans, it's a real treat!
LT744 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This is the first review I have written and I joined just because I enjoyed this story so very much! It made me laugh and laugh! And what a clever way to explain the birth of baby Jesus to a little guy! Ingenious and thoughtful! Thanks
Ninjapirate101 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
HAHAHAHA well im pretty new to Adam-12 being as i was born in 1994 and just getting into it (currently on season 3) I just recently watched the episode where Jim announced Pete as Godfather. But this is soooooooo cute! I cant believe there are only 3-4 reviews! LOL yep, i agree with Pete, didnt ask anymore questions after the stork explanation _

Keep writing you are a wonderful writer!
ssabl chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
A very sweet story, I love the way in which Pete explained too Jimmy about where babies come from, and then Jimmys decision to share it with everyone out of the mouths of babes.

Great story and a lot of fun.

Cheers
The Delirium Threemen chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
That was cute story and just in time for Christmas.

TDT
Aussielover chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
What a nice family story including our favorite boys in blue. I could picture Pete stepping up and taking care of Jimmy for Jim and Jean. And I do think most bachelors wouldn't last much longer than three days with a young man. Thanks for sharing this with us.