Reviews for Grow Together
Katniss'N' Peeta chapter 23 . 7/2
I loved this story

PLEASE WRITE MORE ABOUT AFTER MOCKINGJAY, ABOUT THEIR KIDS!
I just reread this story again. I find myself fantasizing about your fanfiction as if it truly is canon at the end of Mockingjay. I just had to read it again. Cant get enough of Peeta's sugar-sweet love and domestic life... and Katniss's guarded affection and uncertainty. How when faced with fear Peeta tenses up and shuts down whereas Katniss runs away and hides. Everything you wrote is true to character.
And the laughs! Every line of Haymitch's is a hoot and the way Delly sweetly pushes the paparazi away.. i laugh out loud. This is one of my favorite fanfics. Thank you for sharing it.
Vexating chapter 23 . 6/19
I love this story. The angst, the not giving up, the closure it gives. And Haymitch.
Thank you for creating this and sharing it with us.

V.
DauntlessProdigy4Life chapter 11 . 5/30
IM DYING
"What are you thinking?"
"Slugs."
Way to kill the moment, Katniss.
But then Peeta comes back in all his blonde and blue eyed glory and I'm okay again.
I hope.
I NEED THEM TO KISS!
LIKE NOW!
Okay, I'll shut up now.
Nothing-Is-Better chapter 23 . 5/24
I love this story so much! It is sweet and really makes Everlark even better, you made this couple have so much love! I just reaallllyyy love this, and I wish it would continue but I'm not here to boss you around, I'm here to enjoy your writing. I love this so much I cant really put it into words!
Raynbow007 chapter 23 . 4/25
pleas epleas please please update I ove this story its amazing
uhenry chapter 23 . 4/21
fabulous! thank you for this. I enjoyed reading and imagining the whole thing.
this was exceptional that's really all i can say
Bilfcrawn chapter 23 . 4/15
I really applaud your effort. I took the time to read the entire thing. You've written an entire fourth book here. I appreciate the commitment...but I really don't think you understood these characters at all. Just one man's opinion. I think it was very well written, entertaining, engaging, etc... I really loved the story you put together...I just think it would stand better on it's own. Not as part of The Hunger Games series.
SunriseImagination chapter 21 . 4/10
This chapter made me laugh like crazy! Delly is so great!
SunriseImagination chapter 12 . 4/10
This is the sweetest chapter ever! Out in the woods... them finally getting to where they used to be... Oh it is the most romantic chapter.

Sadly it is all destroyed in the next.

Two steps forward one step back.
SunriseImagination chapter 8 . 4/9
another reviewer commented how the lightning bugs are perfect for the two of them because it fits in with the yellow/hope/Peeta theme. :) I had to smile rereading this passage with that in mind.
SunriseImagination chapter 7 . 4/9
bugging the place. Perfect. Of course the capitol was listening in to the houses they gave the victors. Of course that is why Haymitch keeps the house so messy (well part of the reason. He is also a drunk slob). This was one of your more brilliant insights and it will forever be cannon in my eyes.
SunriseImagination chapter 6 . 4/9
It's so sad how well everything was going for them and then how it all erupts. Its so sad that Katniss can't allow any love from Peeta because she was forced to love him in the past. It's heartbreaking how they both crawl to Haymitch for help when what they really need is each other not to be broken. Katniss needs Peeta's affection. NEEDS him (yeah I'm using your phrase from the end of the story but :P) and Peeta needs her too. The first time I read this I almost cried.

But this time I caught on to the joke during real/not real. cute.
SunriseImagination chapter 5 . 4/9
It's sweet how domestic they both have come without realizing it. Staying over... taking care of each other... hey sweetie could you drop this off for me on your way to town? So cute!

"asks about Peeta...nothing to report there" Ha! actually there is much to report. You just can't see the progress Katniss. And there is so much progress in this one chapter.

The train station was beautiful. Their conversation so real. Reflective questioning always seems to happen to me when I'm looking at the stars.

And then their first night back together :)
1,767 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »