Reviews for Grow Together
Everafter4 chapter 23 . 21h
Lovely! Prefect ending!
Everafter4 chapter 22 . 21h
Everafter4 chapter 18 . 8/28
Yellow jackets!? That's kinda funny. But, I'm sorry that you got attacked... :)
Everafter4 chapter 17 . 8/28
*sigh* That was glorious! I've done something similar to my husband when he went away on business after our first child was born... I love how he surprised her!
Everafter4 chapter 16 . 8/28
Good stuff! How you wrote this out- them growing back together- Makes perfect sense! It's the way SC would have!
Everafter4 chapter 13 . 8/28
Great chapters! I love drunken, surly Haymitch- he's always protecting them, watches out for them... I just love it!
Everafter4 chapter 10 . 8/26
I'm really enjoying this! I like how descriptive and entailed you are about Peeta's flashbacks, Katniss' dreaming, etc. You obviously put a great deal of time/thought/energy into this! :) Good work!
NVMissy chapter 1 . 8/14
I haven't got the chance to read all the chapters yet, but what I've read was amazing. Well-done! It felt like Susan Collins herself wrote the book.
red.herringg chapter 1 . 8/14
Whoa I love this! I can see why this has over 3,000 favs. There a few mistakes/typos, but its always hard to be going through and editing every single one. Please don't stop writing. Ever.
SunnyZim chapter 23 . 8/10
I loved this! Well-written, in-character and a believable epilogue to Mockingjay;-) Good job!
jennifer21596 chapter 23 . 8/9
SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY. SO MANY EMOTIONS. YOU ARE AMAZING.
Squillox chapter 23 . 7/27
You are amazing. Thank you for the fantastic read xo
Gabi chapter 23 . 7/12
I've just revisited these books and somehow got pointed in the direction of this story and I just want to say thank you for creating such a wonderful story. I really don't read fanfiction often and never have for the Hunger Games but your writing has brought to life the pieces that SC left out in her own work. You capture the characters perfectly and this is all so believable and the perfect ending for our two Victors. I was so enamored with your work that I breezed through it all in two days and I'm wishing there was more but this is just wonderful. I hope your endeavors with writing in the future are just as lovely and I hope you've continued writing in the years after finishing this piece. Next time I decide to re-read the series I know that I'll be re-reading your fiction as well for the missing piece in the story. Wonderful job, thank you for your dedication and contribution to the fandom.
Katniss'N' Peeta chapter 23 . 7/2
I loved this story

PLEASE WRITE MORE ABOUT AFTER MOCKINGJAY, ABOUT THEIR KIDS!
I just reread this story again. I find myself fantasizing about your fanfiction as if it truly is canon at the end of Mockingjay. I just had to read it again. Cant get enough of Peeta's sugar-sweet love and domestic life... and Katniss's guarded affection and uncertainty. How when faced with fear Peeta tenses up and shuts down whereas Katniss runs away and hides. Everything you wrote is true to character.
And the laughs! Every line of Haymitch's is a hoot and the way Delly sweetly pushes the paparazi away.. i laugh out loud. This is one of my favorite fanfics. Thank you for sharing it.
1,780 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »