Reviews for Grow Together
Abriol chapter 15 . 9/27
You once again perfectly capture the tone of Collins' writing. I am thoroughly impressed.
SilverFire07 chapter 1 . 9/26
Great first chapter! It really seemed like I was reading the actual continuation of the series instead of a fanfiction. Katniss and Peeta are perfectly in character and the stuff with the letters was a good opener. Heading over to the next chapter now, seems like a promising story.
Abriol chapter 2 . 9/21
I think you've really captured the tone of the final part of Mockingjay in these first two chapters. Excellent work keeping the spirit of the novel alive thus far.
Everafter4 chapter 23 . 8/28
Lovely! Prefect ending!
Everafter4 chapter 22 . 8/28
Everafter4 chapter 18 . 8/28
Yellow jackets!? That's kinda funny. But, I'm sorry that you got attacked... :)
Everafter4 chapter 17 . 8/28
*sigh* That was glorious! I've done something similar to my husband when he went away on business after our first child was born... I love how he surprised her!
Everafter4 chapter 16 . 8/28
Good stuff! How you wrote this out- them growing back together- Makes perfect sense! It's the way SC would have!
Everafter4 chapter 13 . 8/28
Great chapters! I love drunken, surly Haymitch- he's always protecting them, watches out for them... I just love it!
Everafter4 chapter 10 . 8/26
I'm really enjoying this! I like how descriptive and entailed you are about Peeta's flashbacks, Katniss' dreaming, etc. You obviously put a great deal of time/thought/energy into this! :) Good work!
NVMissy chapter 1 . 8/14
I haven't got the chance to read all the chapters yet, but what I've read was amazing. Well-done! It felt like Susan Collins herself wrote the book.
red.herringg chapter 1 . 8/14
Whoa I love this! I can see why this has over 3,000 favs. There a few mistakes/typos, but its always hard to be going through and editing every single one. Please don't stop writing. Ever.
SunnyZim chapter 23 . 8/10
I loved this! Well-written, in-character and a believable epilogue to Mockingjay;-) Good job!
jennifer21596 chapter 23 . 8/9
Squillox chapter 23 . 7/27
You are amazing. Thank you for the fantastic read xo
1,783 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »