Reviews for Grow Together
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 3/14
Realistic and with a happy ending that makes sense. The story's not too fluffy and not too angst-y. Interesting even though it's a post-war fanfiction, since I usually find those unbelievably boring.
Puppy 17 chapter 23 . 2/27
Wow. That was perfect. In some fanfiction a they just doing correctly imbody the character but you made there recovery make SeNsE. I really enjoyed reading it, I'm sick and feel gross but this was a great distraction and just plain made my day!
Keeta11 chapter 12 . 2/23
Just finished chapter 12 (and I can't believe I've never read this fic!). You do a great job of capturing their essences in just a few words (very SC of you). i.e. "I'll take my foliage to go" so Haymitch! And I love how you've incorporated flashes of humor into P & K's relationship. I feel like most fanfic writers veer too much into angst/shyness with them (especially Katniss), while particularly in the first two books you really do get a sense that they have a warmth to their interactions even despite all the craziness. I admire the way you balance their trauma with agency and a slow but steady healing.
abe1234 chapter 23 . 2/7
First of all thank you for a very lovely story. I feel in loved with the univers just last month, where I saw the movies. I knew I had to read the books, but quickly realized that the movies cover pretty much everything, so if I wanted more, fanfiction had to be my answer. This was the first story I saw recommended on several pages and what a treat! You catch the original writing style very well, and you made me fall in so much more in love with Katniss and Peeta *sighs deeply*. This continuation seems so fitting and you manage well to contribute the underlying hardship in the after match of the war. Secondly this story is also special to me, since it is the gateway into another fanfiction world. I have been living in the Harry Potter verse for 14-15 years but this is my first story from a different book serie. I guess I never felt the need to continue the stories I read. This was a very pleasant story and I am happy to have this as a reference for the following stories in this univers :) thank you thank you thank you! *taking a deep bow*
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 22 . 2/3
This was great!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 21 . 2/3
Oh my gosh, yes, so glad I didn't have to wait for you to update! The wait would've killed me.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 8 . 2/3
I loved that last line!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 6 . 2/3
This is probably one of the most realistic post-canon fanfics I've ever read. That's a good thing :)
littlehalfpint chapter 18 . 1/27
So, it's 2 AM right now, and I don't have time to finish the rest of this story before going to bed, but I just want to say that it's wonderful and beautiful and perfect. I enjoyed your take on how Peeta and Katniss handled the tramautic stress that they've been through. Also, Haymitch is hilarious and very true to character. I'm definitely looking forward to reading the rest of the story. I also want to say that Katniss is so relatable now that she has matured. Somehow, you managed to convey the romantic aspect of their relationship without being overly sentimental or sappy. Coming from me this is a huge compliment, as I don't usually read romance stories.
DarkPhoenix8 chapter 23 . 1/20
I love this fic sooo much! Your characterization is on point and you're just such a talented writer. This fic is definitely one of my absolute favourites!
JlovesGaara chapter 23 . 1/4
Wow. What an incredibly story. I loved the slow burn between Peete and Katniss and how they helped each other overcome all their trauma. I loved the theme of growth and rebuilding and it was so well written. You are a great writer and I can't wait to see what else you have in store. Awesome job!
MonykaRules chapter 23 . 12/14/2016
It's like the fifth time I've read this and now in my head is cannon. Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/8/2016
As A PTSD sufferer, I can say the tiredness and hurting limbs from the tremors is dead on.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
Thanks for writing this
wow! it's a amazing story !
Auroraday chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Hello again, i wanted you to know that your fanfic is my favorite book in the series. Whenever i miss the characters, i open up your story and am sucked into their world. You brought them all alive and gave them a perfect ending. Ive reread your story so many times im tempted to just print it out and add it to my bookshelf. Thank you for writing this story.
1,831 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »