Reviews for Grow Together
NotMyBabies chapter 23 . 12/25/2014
This was so beautiful! Usually I only read AUs, but I'm so glad I gave this one a chance! I read it in 24 hours! You really dealt well with their healing.
SlowlyDivergingAllAtOnce chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
waIT NO BUT LIKE IM REALLY CONFUSED...-great story by the way- BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY AS SOON AS SHE SEES THE BURNT PIES, SHE RUNS HOME.. CAN YOU PLEase explain this to me?
Lilyan'James chapter 23 . 12/16/2014
Hiya, I absolutely love this fic.

It's been about 2 years since I first read it and it brings the same smile to me now. The raw emotion, the slow growth and the wonderful ending makes this so realistic. I also like how you haven't dragged it out for longer, some authors get carried away but I like to believe what you showed - how Katniss still has her fire, how she can recover and still get a hold of her life. It sweet and they deserve each other :)
CC414 chapter 23 . 12/11/2014
hi! thank you for your story, I enjoyed it very much but I think I skipped something: wasn't there a secret first intimate encounter on the victor's tour train that peeta couldn't remember and katniss didn't tell? what happened with it?
idcabtthisish chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I know you wrote this story forever ago but I HAD 2 Review. I just wanted you 2 know I'm writing my own story in regards 2 "growing back together," called Rise From the Ashes, & this story has made me HATE my story LMBO. I feel like this is SO much more realistic haha. BUT I'm writing from Peeta's POV. I seriously might write another one in Katniss'. This was amazing... I gobbled it up. You're a great writer & you captured Katniss' voice well. Thx 4 sharing!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/5/2014
That was awesome!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 23 . 12/4/2014
I thought that this was a wonderful story and you write the characters so well!
thewriterforever87 chapter 23 . 11/28/2014
I loved this so impossible much! The writing sounded just like katniss and peeta, definitely a story I'll read again!
AyuBatrisyia chapter 23 . 11/27/2014