Reviews for Grow Together
SunriseImagination chapter 2 . 4/9
Best line in this chapter... "So I have the pair of you today. What are we today? Star crossed lovers? enemies? two kids from 12?"
So Haymitch! It's him to a tee!

I also love the cookie decorating where Katniss can't do anything remotely artistic and finds herself fascinated with his eyelashes again.
I also love how confused Peeta is when he wakes up in the wrong house.

It is so true to character that the minute she is dealing with anything she doesn't want to she runs and hides. The closet thing is cuter as time goes on with Peeta always pulling her out.. making sure she eats... making sure she takes her meds. Yeah so good.

I like the outrageous stories you make comes out of the tracker jacker venom and how sometimes Katniss is even able to laugh at how ridiculous some of the stories are... but of course that is later.

It's so sad how Katniss almost begs him to stay with her... cause even though he hurt her and almost killed her it almost kills her to be alone.
SunriseImagination chapter 1 . 4/9
The best thing about this chapter is the way you automatically capture the tone of Katniss. I love how real her struggle is... how before Peeta showed up she was just like her mother on the couch. You see more of that in the later chapters... how she doesn't want to deal with life and can't.

One thing I feel I must touch on is the medicine. Your reviewers kept saying "the medicine is obviously not working" in your story. As a nursing student I know that our current antidepressants don't take full effect for 12 weeks. It starts to show an effect at 2. By 12 weeks in your story they are a bit better. Katniss's depression is better managed by that time.. of course there is therapy with Peeta... and in Psychological disorders medicine and therapy are always better together.

The first time I read through this story I wasn't happy with the letters. They didn't seem like something Peeta would write... I'm ok now reading it the second time through. Maybe its because now I know Peeta's characterization in this story and accept it. Idk.

But like I said before, it was the way you understood Katniss that kept me reading.
SunriseImagination chapter 23 . 4/9
I just recently reread the whole Hunger Games series and like many of your amazing fans was dissatisfied with the way the epilogue ended it all. I came to fanfiction hoping for something amusing and found the most amazing series that kept me up all night reading. It was truly amazing! Every character! It is a miracle to capture the chracterization of Katniss... but even capturing other chracters like Delly or Sae... wow. And Oh the way you slowly broght Katniss and Peeta together... I died. They are so beautiful. I totally agree with the seizure activity for Peeta. It makes sense to me. And Haymitch was so hillarious! I could see him making every side comment simultaneously pushing the two at each other and telling them to be careful of the press. When he called out "its about time" at the party I wanted to shout it out with him!
Thank you for posting your amazing story and I hope it is enjoyed for years to come.
Sam chapter 11 . 4/1
I am absolutely loving this so far. Thank you.
I'm sure many others can relate, that the ending of Collin's Mockinjay is rather underwhelming due to the fact we just wanted more. This fanfiction gave me more and the closure I needed. Thank you for this, it was beautifully written (found it was very similar to Collins writing throughout the series), amazing plot line and understanding of characters was spot on. Bravo!
Raffaella chapter 1 . 3/1
Halfhope-nameļ¼!
Raffaella chapter 1 . 3/1
Somebody help.I just come for the author know?
Chelsea353 chapter 1 . 2/26
Would just like to let you know that this was my very first fanfiction read ever! And I am so happy that your story was the first one I have read, I created an account because of it. Such a great read and I can not wait to explore the rest of the creative minds on here :) thank again you for such a good read I was addicted haha
MarvelMatt chapter 23 . 2/20
This was gold from start to finish. A great read!
-MarvelMatt
This was amazing!
Nik1627 chapter 23 . 2/10
This the most fantastic n the sweetest story I've read! Totally loved it!
apromptdisregarded chapter 1 . 2/4
I always love new takes on pre-epilogue! Well done!
Kiauna Gray chapter 1 . 1/24
I like where you got your inspiration for this chapter. I doubt many people think to start a story based on a comment to show Katniss's disinterest in life in general. Very good.
vj001 chapter 23 . 1/16
Such a beautiful story! Truly, one of the best Everlark ones I have read. I loved seeing them grow back together, and I thought the pair was very in character, as were the supporting ones! Great job, love
filizayn2014 chapter 1 . 1/14
an awesome story. please write more katniss/peeta
1,780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »