Reviews for Grow Together
tiffanyhowardwriter chapter 1 . 7/1/2019
I actually just finished the trilogy not too long ago and I'm glad I found this...it sounds so true to the series. Thanks so much! Great work.
TooManyFantasies chapter 23 . 6/29/2019
Amazing story! It felt like I was reading straight out of Suzanne Collins her thg books! Thank you for creating this
Guest chapter 18 . 6/8/2019
AAAAAARGH. THE SLOW BURN IS TOO MICH FOR ME
Erysse Melyn chapter 23 . 6/2/2019
I can't believe I finished this story in one sitting. It captivated me so much, I couldn't put my phone down! I just finished rewatching the trilogy for the nth time and I had that existential crisis right after finishing it. It was funny that I didn't know what to do. Lucky that I stumbled upon this gem. Thank you for this! And thanks for inspiring me to continue my own THG fanfic as well. xoxo
SeaSpree chapter 23 . 4/13/2019
Omg, this fic was absolutely beautiful. Everyone was so in-character! Others have said before that this could absolutely be an in-cannon fourth book, and I have to say I agree!
Kaka21purple chapter 23 . 4/12/2019
This was amazing. I’m considering this as the fourth book now.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2019
Thanks for writing this! It's what I imagined the fourth book would be if Suzanne Collins had written one, and it ended the story for me.
Wanderlustatheart chapter 23 . 2/6/2019
Found this years later, but amazing from the beginning to the end! (Although I’m not sure I agree with the part where Katniss see’s Gale for the last time...)
Moon2k chapter 23 . 1/26/2019
This is amazing. It was a great journey together. Thank you and I wish you all the best
Moon2k chapter 1 . 1/25/2019
This is the best canon Peeta and Katniss I’ve been searching for. They are so true to character
I hope this get published ️
Silver Slytherin Princess chapter 24 . 1/13/2019
Katniss muffling Peeta because Gale and Johanna really need a pick me up partner is me. I kinda want to print this out, unbind my copy of Mockingjay and reglue it together with this magnificent and canon accurate piece of work between the last messy chapters. This was so much better than Suzanne’s ending, it tied up loose ends, gave us all the conclusion we needed and the sense of ‘the end’ that the books never really did. I’m happy I’ve found this and hope this somehow becomes more canon than it already is in my mind. Overall great work, I do wish we saw more of Johanna because she’s my absolute favourite axe murderer but what can you do?
Silver Slytherin Princess chapter 22 . 1/13/2019
I was wondering when good ol’ Gale would pop up
thegoldensnitch102 chapter 4 . 1/9/2019
Thank you so much for writing this. I've just finished re reading the series and craving more! This is perfect :)
Rachelea chapter 23 . 12/11/2018
Can't remember if I left a review already, but...Super freaking awesome. Characterization on point. Great writing. The only thing I don't agree with is your characterization of Gale. But he was drunk, lol, so I guess I can't judge.

Also, I really want bread now.
sweetie21 chapter 13 . 11/4/2018
Good story but katniss treats peeta a bit like crap
1,923 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »