Reviews for Opiates
cheng chapter 5 . 6/19
Ughs! I love your story so much! Eriol should seriously jst stay
Marian chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
Oh please, please, please! Don't let this be the end to such a different, nice story!

Crystallynne chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
No! Continue! This story can definitely keep going. I can bring forth any concrete ideas though, so sorry. But write on!
Pinboo chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Hello there. I think that was a very good story of ET. Whether you intend to finish it here or not (of course, I'd like to see the continuation since I believe there are so much of ET aspects that can be explored here), I think it's a good story. I like your take on the darkish side of them. Your genre "angst/humor" really is my favorite genre in a story and I think you're able to pull that off well. So congratulations!
Zetsubouaichan chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
It's a good ending (if you decide to end it there).

Though I don't mind if there's going to be a continuation :)

That would be interesting too.
Uzima chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
This was really good
ytoop chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Hope you continue this soon!
boredjm chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
i'm interested to see how this ends! how many more chapters might there be?
Zetsubouaichan chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
I just read this story and I love it!

It's different from what I usually read.

Update when you can
arunimons chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
I like this chpie. Good job ! :)
Crystallynne chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
This is a lovely story. Keep writing
kwalaabearislazy chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Oh god. So murky and grimy, all I can see London and Oscar Wilde and I feel so incredibly guilty. It's that rough brilliance I usually find in foreign films. Your writing is some sort of internet-meme I cannot fathom. Uunfff-so much!

I've never cared so much for the TomoyoxEriol pairing, only because of my childhood fixation for the conventional and magical SxS. I cannot deny drugs and pretty characters mixed with good writing in my readings. And yes. I am only on the first chapter, xoxo.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
Thanks for the three chapters
Merriwhethers chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
This story is playfully tantalizing. Please do continue! I'd love to see how it all ends up. I also appreciate that you did not completely ignore Eriol and Tomoyo's relationship and feelings for Kaho and Sakura in your story. You made it the central conflict and it all makes for a very interesting read.
Crystallynne chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
This is very good! Please continue. Make it such that they eventually have a meaningful relationship; not just that they're using each other to get over their respective significant others. This story can actually go somewhere. Write on!