Reviews for Of Bars and Secrets
Though I am a hardcore Caskett shipper, I don't like any of our fav duo to cheat. Sorry.
shellee3 chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
I really wanted you to have continued with this story. Oh well going off to read another one of your awesome stories.
CarolinaBastosCabral chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
Ownnnnnn! I loved this fic! The Last chapters are so cute and sensible! Simply love it!
Rose chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
nice and really cute. You didn't mark it "complete", but I think it is a good end here.
And mpo: This isn't really an "M"-rating. More a "T", because you don't go into graphic that much . ;-)
41319always41319 chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
Seeing that this hasn't been updated in years, I guess it won't be completed. I was really enjoying reading this!
AlwaysJustCastle chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
Great story!
Really liked it!
Reading it for the forth time now :-)
This was the last chapter I guess? I could continue reading though!
X Suus
redorchid23 chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
update please!
firerosedreamer67 chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
This was a really sweet story , I loved the build up to the I love youThank You!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
I don't like Castle here. Not even Beckett. Castle instigated Beckett to cheat. I am not liking it. Our Caskett love should be honourable one. I have stopped reading this any further. I am tired of cheating all around and to me Caskett love is the dream one and so Sorry.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
How much I love Caskett but stealing a kiss (or kisses) with someone else beside the boyfriend / girlfriend - no our heroes (both Castle and Beckett) should not do it. It is cheating.
Sassafras chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
Loved your story. :) it was cute and fluffly. And oh so perfect!
littleellie30 chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
Umm is there more to this story? If so could you please update! Wanna see dr motorcycle boy get his come uppance
Guest chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
he sure tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear a lot of times..
CaskettFreak101 chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
Hahaha. I loved this. Really cute.
Caskett.of.course chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
Was that the end ? Please tell me not, because I love your fic, and I don't want it to end !
So please update ?! :p