Reviews for The Lion's Pride
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 11/19
THTis was a good follow up chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 11/18
This was an excellent chapter
Spazzman29 chapter 21 . 11/6
I know its for the sake of the story but I think that Harry had the map on him at all times so there is a zero percent chance of it being stolen.
RandomOTP chapter 12 . 11/1
It's only chapter 12, and I want Draco dead.
Last Harper chapter 18 . 10/12
When Daphne asked Harry , when he was going to ask her to Slughorn's party . I would haved Harry say , " That Slughorn was so happy to people from different Houses together , that they should all invite people from other Houses as dates , just to bring more friends together . " . Then , Luna , Tracey and other DA members could be there , maybe spread it to other invitees .
Baby Huey chapter 5 . 8/24
2 miles in under and hour, that is just a brisk walk! The goal should be closer to under 16 min for the boys and under 20 min for the girls. These times are based on the minimum standard (ages 17-19) for the US Navy. Outstanding would be 11 min for the boys and 12min 38sec for the girls. When I was a young Petty Officer (20-26 years of age), I would run 3.3 miles in about 24 min on a regular basis. That is a mile in just under 7.5 min. But then again, the time limit for when he adds the obstacles sounds reasonable.
TheDarkMan19 chapter 1 . 7/15
I find the entirely unsympathetic attitude of the characters towards Harrys decision more than a little irritating. here's a guy, haunted his entire life by the specter of abuse, being bullied, and let's not forget targeted by a powerful psychopath. he watched his oldest friend get murdered (arguably just killed since he was fighting but still) in front of him because that friend tried to help him. he then gets told he has to defeat this psychopath or die.(Though admittedly they don't know the last bit) you'd think these people who claim to love him would be more understanding. But no. He's an asshole for making a decision he has every right to make. I enjoy your writing and i get that this was probably the most realistic way of getting the two back together but I really dislike the characters themselves in this chapter, and I'm guessing that trend will continue for a while.
ExRevolution chapter 13 . 7/10
Ive also noticed your characters here saying oh gods or oh my gods. Is that a personal thing for you because it sounds rather ridiculous.
ExRevolution chapter 12 . 7/9
I noticed you have a penchant for sometimes saying the exact same or nearly the exact same things over and over. "In a minute." "For a minute." "Oldest friends." "Oldest friend." Not the worst thing I've seen while writing but still kinda bad and I'm sure Im guilty of that myself but even so
torlan2003 chapter 26 . 5/19
Great story, wow big cliff hanger! I think not checking students for the mark is stupid but they did not check in the book so what can you say. Looking forward to the next book.
RonRR chapter 5 . 4/12
"This island is roughly two miles around. You'll run it in under an hour, or you'll get extra..."

Would have been better to just walk; that is an average of 3 miles per hour. They would have been done in 40 minutes. His target pace is only a little faster than this. :-)

Thanks for writing,

Ron
Faenor chapter 26 . 2/20
...you are really good with these endings
JDLPOtter chapter 7 . 1/7
How come Harry doesn't feel any guilt for killing Dolohov, yet neville's guilt over bellatrix is discussed repeatedly? Apart from that absolutely love the whole trilogy! As I am now on a re-read!
james.consolidated chapter 26 . 11/1/2015
Fantastic story. Very well written. Dialog has been really interesting and believable. Thank you for taking the time to post this.
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Excellent sequel, and you can tell that the writing has improved. The characters are more interesting and the plot is fascinating. I really can't wait to finish this trilogy.