Reviews for The Lion's Pride
TinyTauren chapter 6 . 1/9
"Harry looked at his best friend and wondered if he would actually be capable of taking another human's life, even if they were a Death Eater. The image of Ron jumping in front of the curse that had been meant for him appeared in his mind again, and Harry squeezed his eyes closed."
If I'm not mistaken, Harry killed Dolohov in the department of mysteries. Also as a side note Ron didn't exactly jump in the way of a curse, I mean he definitely saved Harry and died for it, but still not exactly how you wrote it.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/28/2017
Wielding fear like ninja wield katana?
A katana is too large for most ninja. As a standard sized sword, it has no use in stealth missions, defeating the purpose of a ninja.
Harryhungerjackson chapter 16 . 12/22/2017
this had me tearing up at the part where Harry says he may see his parents soon and thin telling his parents to talk to Ron
shadow3836 chapter 8 . 12/20/2017
I hate to do this but you need to change your own facts with your response to the idiot you had to explain things to at the beginning of this chapter as in the lion tamer you distinctly said that Neville stabbed bellatrix in the throat but in your explanation you said he stabbed her in the chest but in the previous one you even went into detail about her choking on her own blood from the blade in her throat... other then that I fucking love this series
Peaches and Strawberries chapter 26 . 11/23/2017
Now this SHOULD'VE been 'Harry Potter and half- blood Prince'.
Xenon Silver Sword chapter 11 . 11/21/2017
Too bad Blaise turned into a total wanker. I was beginning to have high hopes that I would finally read a good!Blaise Zabini story. But alas it's not to be.

Draco is one sick mother f. I mean getting off on the image of Daphne is truly sick. But I love it ... It is so Draco Malfoy. The selfish bastard whom just has to steal everything that Harry Potter has.
Mysterious Showmanship chapter 8 . 11/19/2017
Oh man that Taskmaster reviewer had me laughing so hard. Which I needed right now.

Obviously that review (troll ... flamer) either hadn't read the ENTIRE "Lion Tamer" before coming over to "The Lion's Pride" so wrote what they wrote concerning the rights of a story calling itself a sequel. Or it was a total flamer whom had nothing better thing to do at that moment but to proclaim how stupid they truly are.

I'm glad you replied and made it public ... Oh man I needed that laugh.
Peaches and Strawberries chapter 7 . 11/18/2017
Finally we see Neville dealing with killing Bellatix in self defense.
Peaches and Strawberries chapter 6 . 11/17/2017
Hermione: BOTH Harry and Neville have killed Death Eaters. Recall that little battle at the Minstery of Magic?
Oblivion Yveltal chapter 9 . 7/23/2017
Your grammar is lacking. There are way too many cases of wrong usage of You're/Your, It's/its, etc. It's almost as if the story is meant to be read aloud.
torlan2003 chapter 25 . 6/20/2017
Great story, I don't know where it is going next but I look forward to it. Thank you for writing.
JPugs chapter 26 . 6/18/2017
Thanks for writing!
mikewj93 chapter 21 . 5/27/2017
oooh snap. this certainly won't end well.
mikewj93 chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
i thought amelia and susan bones had their deaths faked. these little continuity slips are getting more common, and it's kinda breaking the story.
mikewj93 chapter 18 . 5/23/2017
mandy brocklehurst died, remember? her whole family was killed off during the abduction of ollivander. you need to watch these little continuity slips.