Reviews for The Lion's Pride
NhaTrang chapter 5 . 4/26
You're a good storyteller, but eeesh, get a proofreader. The chronic misuse of "it's" is jarring. It's it is.

Something that struck me in this chapter in particular: Moody telling the teens that they had under an hour to run around an island "two miles around." They would have to be utter couch potatoes for this to be an issue: I routinely WALKED that distance in a little over half an hour as a teenager. Now alright, I had a brisk walking pace and loved to walk, but they'd have to be seriously out of shape to take as long as twenty minutes to jog it.
WynterSummers chapter 18 . 12/26/2021
Chapter 17/18. Thought the Brocklehursts were killed over the summer. And you keep jumping between a Megan and Mandy with regards to the necklace. Unless I missed something and Mandy was still alive. But then who is Megan - just a typo? (enjoying regardless :) )
wotan2 chapter 2 . 7/25/2021
Why no owl for Harry for the magic by Dumbledore?
moodyboy66 chapter 1 . 7/7/2021
Phenomenal story
kcrump88 chapter 26 . 6/9/2021
Another excellent story. Well done!
DaphnePotterBlack chapter 5 . 1/24/2021
Only just managed 2 miles in under an hour? Merlin’s beard! How unfit are Harry and his friends? Lol I can run 2 miles in just over ten minutes and even an average person could walk it in under an hour haha. Love the story though
IRanOutOfIdeasForMyUsername chapter 26 . 1/20/2021
Man, why you gotta be all cliffhangery?
MadMax93 chapter 23 . 1/17/2021
love your story thoroughly. however i must point out that you already murdered the ntire brocklehurst family earlier in the story
MadMax93 chapter 2 . 1/15/2021
truly amazing character devolpment. you should be proud of your work
csheila chapter 26 . 12/15/2020
Terrific story.

But I fear for the kids left behind. Sorry, but you have to at least maim child soldiers in battle. Or you will die
csheila chapter 25 . 12/15/2020

Out oh
csheila chapter 22 . 12/15/2020
Great chapter
csheila chapter 21 . 12/15/2020
I get the plot twists but why allow the others to walk around unnoticed.