Reviews for The Lion's Pride
Sab81790 chapter 26 . 6/19
Whoa! Totally didn't see that coming! Snape's position in Voldemort's inner circle won't be secured now, and of all people to kill Dumbledore? Totally didn't see that coming. Also I can't believe how you were able to make me absolutely hate Malfoy (he is even more of a pompous ass in this series than he was in canon), but by the end I totally pitied him. His realization that he has been jealous of Harry the whole time was the turning point for me. And poor Tracey and Astoria! Are they still in the cast? Or did the make it out? Either way how in the hell are they going to meet up again? And where did they get portkeyed? I am definitely looking forward to the final installment!
KMJeanne chapter 17 . 5/24
I love the story so far but you keep alternating between ‘Megan’ and ‘Mandy’ and it’s confusing to keep up with
Abbey Riddle chapter 12 . 4/28
Draco is a right bastard in this one. I definitely won't have the sympathy I had for him in Legacy Preservation regarding his magic...or even his life. Hopefully someone takes him out. What a creep!
Abbey Riddle chapter 5 . 4/27
Oh dear, Draco is much more determined than before. I wonder how much damage he'll cause.
Phosphonium chapter 1 . 3/30
Ch. 23I think you missed an opportunity to show Harry’s level compared to Malfoy. If he is supposed to be a match for Voldemort then no other student or group of students should be able to withstand a spell from Harry. It’s a conundrum of the booksMalfoy as the rival since Harry was never really meant to be LV’s equal. Not even the equal of his parents. Marauders were animagi by 4th year, crested the map and mirrors, etc.

Thanks for sharing your work.
acmcnabb chapter 18 . 3/24
I think ur getting yourself confused on names, u called Mrs greengrass Abigail in the first book and now it's aurora, and u had Megan and Lisa for the necklace and in half of the conversation with mcgonagal called her mandy, then said Mandy brocklehurst left the school when she couldn't deal with the death of her friend, but Mandys whole family died at the beginning of this book, otherwise I really like ur story, just think u need to remember who ur using for a particular part and/or fix those areas.
TinyTauren chapter 6 . 1/9
"Harry looked at his best friend and wondered if he would actually be capable of taking another human's life, even if they were a Death Eater. The image of Ron jumping in front of the curse that had been meant for him appeared in his mind again, and Harry squeezed his eyes closed."
If I'm not mistaken, Harry killed Dolohov in the department of mysteries. Also as a side note Ron didn't exactly jump in the way of a curse, I mean he definitely saved Harry and died for it, but still not exactly how you wrote it.
IOpenAtTheClose of your life chapter 16 . 12/22/2017
this had me tearing up at the part where Harry says he may see his parents soon and thin telling his parents to talk to Ron
shadow3836 chapter 8 . 12/20/2017
I hate to do this but you need to change your own facts with your response to the idiot you had to explain things to at the beginning of this chapter as in the lion tamer you distinctly said that Neville stabbed bellatrix in the throat but in your explanation you said he stabbed her in the chest but in the previous one you even went into detail about her choking on her own blood from the blade in her throat... other then that I fucking love this series
Peaches and Strawberries chapter 26 . 11/23/2017
Now this SHOULD'VE been 'Harry Potter and half- blood Prince'.
Xenon Silver Sword chapter 11 . 11/21/2017
Too bad Blaise turned into a total wanker. I was beginning to have high hopes that I would finally read a good!Blaise Zabini story. But alas it's not to be.

Draco is one sick mother f. I mean getting off on the image of Daphne is truly sick. But I love it ... It is so Draco Malfoy. The selfish bastard whom just has to steal everything that Harry Potter has.
Mysterious Showmanship chapter 8 . 11/19/2017
Oh man that Taskmaster reviewer had me laughing so hard. Which I needed right now.

Obviously that review (troll ... flamer) either hadn't read the ENTIRE "Lion Tamer" before coming over to "The Lion's Pride" so wrote what they wrote concerning the rights of a story calling itself a sequel. Or it was a total flamer whom had nothing better thing to do at that moment but to proclaim how stupid they truly are.

I'm glad you replied and made it public ... Oh man I needed that laugh.
Peaches and Strawberries chapter 7 . 11/18/2017
Finally we see Neville dealing with killing Bellatix in self defense.
Peaches and Strawberries chapter 6 . 11/17/2017
Hermione: BOTH Harry and Neville have killed Death Eaters. Recall that little battle at the Minstery of Magic?
Oblivion Yveltal chapter 9 . 7/23/2017
Your grammar is lacking. There are way too many cases of wrong usage of You're/Your, It's/its, etc. It's almost as if the story is meant to be read aloud.