Reviews for The Secret Santa
Fatty Waffey chapter 1 . 4/22
Slightly OOC, but a very nice read. Cheers!
VivianShadowGirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I love this.
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
awe ; 3
reaper600 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
OMG this made me cry lol

So nicely written, i love your characterizations

Keep up the good work
tvizz chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Daaaw this is o cute /3/ I like the way you portrayed Soldier :))

is there a specific reason as to why its set at 1968? o.o
TARDIStoaster chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Priceless, beautiful...

I am unashamed to say that I cried a bit.

An absolutely wonderful holiday tale.
Wolfy of the Winds chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Aaaah this story was so cute and I couldn't help but love it even though it's nowhere NEAR christmas - hello, Christmas in July!- and it's so sweet c: You almost never see this side of Soldier, and I just love the way you played it all out~
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
ahhh that was so heartwarming! i loved it so much! keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Lovely story! I could just feel the Christmas spirit, despite it being weeks since Christmas Day.
StoppableForce chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Great story. I almost cried at the part when they decide to give Scout the surprise. Beautiful. Keep it up. Write more stories like this, please.
Sniper Nexis chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
That has to be one of the best stories I've ever read. The characters were all in character, it was touching, and I really liked it. The scene where Soldier found Scout lying in the snow with the axe made me INCREDIBLY scared, and the part where scout started tearing up was so bawwww inducing I almost cried. The last line was powerful, and a good way to end a story. The entire thing was well-written to the point of mastery. Thank you for gracing this website with your wonderful story :D
redexted chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Very nice. :] I like the simple but heartwarming story, and how you made a family out of the team without any... domestic overkill. (Plus points for Soldier insulting Spy via Scout's handwriting and Pyro!)

Here's a Festive Crate for the good work!
Chessolin chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Aww that made me all warm and happy :)