Reviews for My Soul to Take
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
That was the best recounting of Spanish history I've ever read! This fic is so original and just...interesting!
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
awww! that was really sweet! and yay~ spanish history~ :D
Kanta-chan chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
this fic was absolutely touching!
ImaduckQuaQua chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
so woulkd spain ever wake up or something? or would he stay asleep and die? you made licia sad! lol speacial relationship
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Asklhnoe!

So good.

I wish I could turn unconscious at will, that'd save me the hour it takes to go to sleep each night.

My facvorite part was when Spain was listing things to possibly write at the end, and finally decided with "I love you Romano." and Romano's reaction to it.

Keep writing.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
so cuuuuuuuute~!
P2tbAnimeGirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
So damn cute! I really loved this!
Kibacoe chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
:( does he wake up? Dx
Yuka Haruna chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Aww, that was so cute 3
SoDesuKa chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
"Today Romano came over to help me with my tomatoes. He says he only comes by because of the tomatoes. Well, that's good, because I only grow them so he comes." That made my day and it made me squeal and giggle as well... so damn cuuute! I really loved this and and... and... I WANT A GOD DAMN SEQUEL RAWR! XD... Please? Pretty Please? ; w ;
ry0kiku chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
*wipes tears*

Beautiful...simply beautiful. Kudos for keeping them really in character (you can even keep Spain IC while being unconscious...brilliant!)

And the history part multiplied my love...a lot (though I must admit I was expecting some civil war hints *ignoreplease*)

And have I said this wonderful piece almost made me cry?

Thank you for such a beautiful story. I knew it wasn't a mistake to leave my shitty essay for a while to surf ffn and find this wonderful piece ;P

Faving this, definitely.

Keep writing~!
Lumoa chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That was great! Except Spain didn't wake up! But he did snuggle with Romano so does that mean his consciousness is coming back? Idk TT-TT
rachel chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Aww, that was really cute :3 , even though I'm not fond to SpaMano :)
SicarioNapolitano chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
-sigh- Your writing is so wonderful. I felt so tight and like crying towards the end of this. I didn't quite understand the part about "curly Romano," but that could simply be my bad English. I've missed your writing. Keep up the lovely work, please, you're an inspiration to myself as well. Writing from a phone, I'd like to type a complete review for you later. Thank you. c: