Reviews for Our Fate
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
I started crying reading this and my mom looked at me like I had gone completely mad, but I just cried some more and ignored her.
Poor Vegeta! I wish I was there with him, to at least tell him that it would be okay, that there was still hope that all the good he had done for the world would spare him the fate of being separated from his family, and that they would want him to hold on to that hope...Fuck, I'm crying again. This story is beautifully written.
Antonio chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
This was definitely one of the most emotional stories I have ever read. Normally it would likely take the death of a pet to make my eyes so much as dampen, but this made me cry 3 times. I definetly think that this is the way Vegeta would be affected emotionally after bulma trunks and bra die. At the time of this review I have only read this and homeless boy but I can tell that you are nothing less then one of the best authors I have seen in a while.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I love the emotion you give to vegeta. Is there anyway you could write a sequel to it when he dies and have him surprised to find out he can be in heaven with his family?
Gatomongamer chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
*crying* its so beautifully sad.
I'm just going to go and read the story you said was like a sequel to this and hope he gets a happy ending
aFanAddict chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
This story will always mske me cry
Kris chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Shedding tears. There are no words. This is tragically beautiful. Well done.
Lans13 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
So sad :( But it's beautifully written!
Coded chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
This hurts. A lot. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
While I appreciate the writing, I object that that is his fate. He will be in to a great surprise then! Didn't the dragon counted him one of the good ones? Of those who don't have a heart of evil? That would mean the next time he dies, he would no longer be going to hell. But maybe even be where the fighters can train in the otherworld.
And I think I read it somewhere that they indeed age younger so that they can fight longer but have the same life expectancy as humans. So that means when they are past their prime, they will age quickly. So there, I don't know if you know about that. But just something to take away the sadness here. :)
Aquestra chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Beautiful story, eloquently written and completely heart-wrenching. My favorite story so far!
Galaxylam84 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
How sad,it made me cry so bad for Vegeta.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Fucking tears...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
That was so sad ohh vegeta
Vegetasss chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Don't worry vegeta

Once u get up there you'll be suprised at what happens u will never c he'll again trust me you will be with your family
fanaddict chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
And vegeta. My favorite dbz character... You should do more of these. It might help with your writers block