Reviews for Pineapples Killed My Neighbors
The Fields of Asphodel chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
This is wonderful - I was expecting whacky and funny and somehow you made it so even through them dying :)
ChubbyTabby chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
I wanted a happy ending, damn it... This just hurt!

Even though it was still awesome.
Belker chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
I f***ing LOVED this! Haha - read it just because I was curious and because I like your other stuff, and even though I don't much care for slash this was just brilliant! I so admire your writing style and how you tell a story full of surprises and character interaction.
/B
Roozette chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I love everything about this and have since the moment I read it chapter by chapter as you were first posting it. You win, dude. #allthepoints
CokeAddiction chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Sigh...

There really wasn't.
Bymaga Jones chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
You sneaky, sneaky bastard. You kept me distracted with all your witty little words only to surprise me with what you had hiding behind your back. You really handled this with a deft touch; I'm very impressed.
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Holy cow, I am loving this story so very much! Usually at this point I'd list a few of my favorite lines in he chapter, but I's basically be cutting and pasting the whole thing right in here.
BFive0 chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
So you came back just o rip m heart out & step on it? I see how it's going to be *start sobbing in the corner*
Quinndolynn chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
I'll have you know I saved this to read as a treat for later, and then as a reward this epilogue took out my heart and stomped it into zombie-brain pulp and shoved it all back in my chest and just - SERIOUSLY? An ending so long in coming and you just MURDER ME with the FEELINGS and the KONO BAMFNESS and the EMOTIONAL CONSTIPATION OF STUPID MEN AT THE END OF THE WORLD. So all the prizes, etc, etc, you continue to amaze and delight, but oh god, I feel so hopeless and alone and post-apocalyptic now. Well done you.
silver chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
reality you for the additional fear of canned pineapples you have given me. thank you for the additional zombiepocalypse scenario i can now dream about. thank you for a sad but realistic and believable story about the hawaii five-o crew. thank you for letting steve get around to telling dany that he loved him, even if it was only in the end. reality sucks but its better than having to go through shit loads of rosy-disney stories. its more cathartic (though i could have done without the paranoia of canned pineapples and additional "what else can possibly cause a zombie apocalypse?" thoughts circling my head)
francis2 chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
This end made me cry. Love the story.
a2zmom chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
As Kono says, the only way it could have ended. And of course it would take Danny's imminent death for Steve to finally say I love you. Wonderfully in character, right through the ending.
LadyCizzle chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
What. How could you do that to me? Of course you wanted to out with a bang, not a whimper and I did love the fact that Steve wanted to be with Danny even in death so I guess I loved this. Darn you, sad as hell and you still got me loving it.
Wanna B. Lurker chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
You evil little spider monkey! Got me crying at work. Cursing pineapples and Steve for being stubborn.
Wanna B. Lurker chapter 3 . 2/10/2012
This is far and away the funniest story I have ever read in this fandom. Laughed so loud people came from other rooms to see what was going on. Emotional bits tugged at the heart strings and the characters ring true. Please tell me there will be more of this.