Reviews for Things That Change
darkdranzer chapter 2 . 2/4
I love the quote at the end. This whole thing was soul touching
TrueRavenclawGirl chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Personally I find it really hard to write something in Snape's perspective while still keeping it in character but you did an awesome job! Keep up the good work!
odogoddess chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Nice solid work for being so young. Good ear for dialogue and you have something it takes many writers years to learn, which is pacing. I hope you have the fortitude to keep writing. Your work should be phenomenal once you're an adult if you write this well now. Best of luck!
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
No matter how manipulating the headmaster could be, he knew that it was usually for the best.

-Well, not in canon. And as for Lily having a kind, loving heart, I somehow failed to see that as well. But I suppose Snape has to believe it, or all his sacrifices would be meaningless, given how little people appreciated them.

Notice that Albus didn't volunteer to do any grading...

Nice story, even as AU as it is.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Of course, Albus won't take responsibility for sending Snape out into the cold and wet; whyever would he do something like that? I'm surprised he bugs Snape to go to the infirmary; we all know that he doesn't really care. No doubt he's afraid of losing his favorite scapegoat before his sell-by date. He does feel guilt every once in a while; I'm amazed he did something so productive as to cancel classes.

Good first chapter.
Linoria chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Loving it!

looking forward to more!

Linoria
SpencerReid chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Oh my god you wonderful woman, update!