Reviews for Jump Then Fall
QueenElsaSalvatore chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
i love it so far
LanaLove93 chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
WHAT! How can you stop at that... You havnt updated in YEARS! PLEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE!?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
The next nonexistent chapter will be better
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
While reading the books I didn't like any of the wolves, except Seth.
honeybun37876 chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
omg who was that hit him and whee is leah? please continue this story :)
itsblackandwhite chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Like ur story u should totally not abandon it. Finish it up it can't get too bad. Also... sethy? Really? It seems so very un grown up for bells to call him sethy.
tammielou chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Embry... Miss the story sooooooooooo I had to read it again.
Avalon Starfire chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Hope you update soon. :)
Katie-luvs-Vikings chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Uh huge cliffy I want more!
Miki and Mel chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
I cant wait untill you update! :)
paulswolfgirl2355 chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
I love this Chapter .I know you haven't updated in a while but hope u do soon.I really wanna know who attacked Seth.,
Geekymum23 chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
I'm enjoying this story but would love to know if your going to do anymore with it? X
MissEllen chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
You said "see you guys on Monday." Was that a monday back in January, or some other monday? Where did you go? I wanted to know what happened with Seth and Bella, the Cullens, Victoria, and everything else!
breanna1027927 chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
It should be like Edward or something. That is all I can think of.
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
'I ran and ran but didn't let myself get to far because I was aware of Bella's reactions now. Suddenly I was hit in the side and I don't know what caught me but when I got back on all fours I was looking into the eyes of someone I hadn't planned on attacking me.' Edward can be such a §hit sometimes; especially if he is going to be attacking Seth. Sheesh.

I'm looking forward to reading additional chapters.

Well done.