Reviews for Jump Then Fall
itsblackandwhite chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Like ur story u should totally not abandon it. Finish it up it can't get too bad. Also... sethy? Really? It seems so very un grown up for bells to call him sethy.
tammielou chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Embry... Miss the story sooooooooooo I had to read it again.
Avalon Starfire chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Hope you update soon. :)
Katie-luvs-Vikings chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Uh huge cliffy I want more!
Miki and Mel chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
I cant wait untill you update! :)
paulswolfgirl2355 chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
I love this Chapter .I know you haven't updated in a while but hope u do soon.I really wanna know who attacked Seth.,
Twimam LaHote chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
I'm enjoying this story but would love to know if your going to do anymore with it? X
MissEllen chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
You said "see you guys on Monday." Was that a monday back in January, or some other monday? Where did you go? I wanted to know what happened with Seth and Bella, the Cullens, Victoria, and everything else!
breanna1027927 chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
It should be like Edward or something. That is all I can think of.
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
'I ran and ran but didn't let myself get to far because I was aware of Bella's reactions now. Suddenly I was hit in the side and I don't know what caught me but when I got back on all fours I was looking into the eyes of someone I hadn't planned on attacking me.' Edward can be such a §hit sometimes; especially if he is going to be attacking Seth. Sheesh.

I'm looking forward to reading additional chapters.

Well done.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
I got a chuckle out of the observation that everyone has been hooking up and that it is disturbing to some of the younger pack members. Hey Embry, my dad is dating your mom, so we may become brother and sister... eww. Hey Jake, your dad is screwing Seth's mom... ewww. Too funny, I love it. LOL

Interesting story and fun to read too.

.-.-.-. F.Y.I. - Umm, ok, I just thought that you ought to know that you have been using "Cullen's" instead of "Cullens" throughout the chapter. The first (Cullen's) is suppose to be used to indicate ownership/possession; for example, the Cullen's home in Forks is a large white house. The last (Cullens) is suppose to be used to indicate more than one of that family; for example, all of the Cullens are vegetarian vampires, OR the we have a meeting with the Cullens tonight.
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Hmm, the sex scene at the end was a bit rushed, you know?

Bella calling Seth, "Sethy" is creepy and annoying in that it sounds like a nick name for a baby, or a little boy, and to think of her having sex with a grown-up, but insisting on calling him a name for a little boy is like having a need for thinking of a little boy while in the throes of sex, as in having pedophilia tendencies... EWW! Total heebee-jeebee time!
Kimi Lowe chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Love the write more soon...
AvengedSevenfoldLover chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
this is awsome!
marshimell0akira chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
Please update!

Awesome story so far! please continue!
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »