Reviews for Jump Then Fall
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
I got a chuckle out of the observation that everyone has been hooking up and that it is disturbing to some of the younger pack members. Hey Embry, my dad is dating your mom, so we may become brother and sister... eww. Hey Jake, your dad is screwing Seth's mom... ewww. Too funny, I love it. LOL

Interesting story and fun to read too.

.-.-.-. F.Y.I. - Umm, ok, I just thought that you ought to know that you have been using "Cullen's" instead of "Cullens" throughout the chapter. The first (Cullen's) is suppose to be used to indicate ownership/possession; for example, the Cullen's home in Forks is a large white house. The last (Cullens) is suppose to be used to indicate more than one of that family; for example, all of the Cullens are vegetarian vampires, OR the we have a meeting with the Cullens tonight.
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Hmm, the sex scene at the end was a bit rushed, you know?

Bella calling Seth, "Sethy" is creepy and annoying in that it sounds like a nick name for a baby, or a little boy, and to think of her having sex with a grown-up, but insisting on calling him a name for a little boy is like having a need for thinking of a little boy while in the throes of sex, as in having pedophilia tendencies... EWW! Total heebee-jeebee time!
Kimi Lowe chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Love the write more soon...
AvengedSevenfoldLover chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
this is awsome!
marshimell0akira chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
Please update!

Awesome story so far! please continue!
dreamer2322 chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
I lve this 't wait for update soon :)
MackenzieStarr chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
omg i love it! update soon!-m
Analitica chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
Omg. This story is getting good I need more and lemons. I love this side of seth
drummerfalcon22 chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
Update soon :D
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
ugh i vet stupid eddie attacked him or that stupid bitch alice but im really liking this!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
interesting
sonyabrady1971 chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
love this one to darlin'...I love how you aged Seth to Bella's age, that's fuckawesome! can't wait for more
bbeccaz chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Interesting
Mika the Dark princess chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Lov it
In Love With Paul-Seth-Jasper chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
OMG OMG OMG! That is such a bad place to leave a story. I sooo want more please! I can't wait to see what Leah is up to and I want to know what happend to Seth.. Grrr this is just not right.. Please update soon and let me know please please with charry's on top.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »