Reviews for Meringue
YoreReader chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I love it! A sweet confection like meringue bringing Auggie and Annie together? What could be more perfect?

Thanks for this holiday story. I appreciate it a lot.

God bless you, too. Happy holidays!
rigger42 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This is just adorable. I like how they are the last to know, but finally get there.
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Love, love, love this story! Going to go read a whole lot more from your page. :-)
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
i'm so glad i discovered this little gem..its so cute and wonderful!
ThyPenOrThySword chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Lovely story, but I have to ask - does it? You see, you never answered the question. Otherwise a truly charming story (and your inspiration is heartfelt, I am sorry for your loss) and one to remind everyone about the joys of life.
holograffiti chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
You are amazing. This is absolutely adorable - and you know what? Your tale at the end really warmed my heart! Your family and friends are lucky to have you ni their lives, because you obvioulsy have a huge heart andis cleverenough to show it! WTG, you!

*sends a hug from Sweden*
Johonna Marie chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That was cute! And the story behind it is touching. Thanks for sharing!
louisafair chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Lovely story. And your explanation at the end left me in quiet tears. May all your new holiday memories be sweet ones.
Little Miss Isabelle chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Ohhh, I liked this a lot! I have plans for a Christmas party in Christmas with Auggie, but I don't think it'll be like this... Still loved it, though!

And I'm so sorry about your friend's son... my grandmother just died of pancreatic cancer, and a bunch of other things last month. Sooo... yeah, I know it can be hard. And imagining it on someone my own age... that much more heartbreaking. You'll all be in my thoughts and prayers. :*(
bconn369 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This was AWESOME! I was loving every minute of it! And I am sorry about your friend's son. It is sad to lose someone so young to such a terrible disease. Bless you for being there for them!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I'm sorry for your loss. This story was heartwarming. I love the whole mistletoe scene. And the image of the four-foot, lit tie was HILARIOUS.
Beth - Geek Chick chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
My dear, you are an expert at writing the most romantic A&A stories I've ever read. I read through this twice, and will probably add to my favorite stories so I can come back for inspiration anytime I need it.

I bow down to you.

There's not even one part I could pull out as the best line or anything. I guess what I liked best was the overall theme of them both thinking, "he/she doesn't think of me like that."

And you know, I secretly wished it would be a few paragraphs more, but that's just because you do M so well. :)