Reviews for Feathers, Angels, and Fate
FeyFaerie chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Woah, never really watched Supernatural, but I'm a huge fan of most things Celestial-fantasy, and I absolutely adored this :)
MCRxRoxx chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
please more!
CallYouByYourName chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I didn't expect to like this so much! Like you, I am fascinated by Max, and think there must be more to him than we've seen. The finale didn't do him justice :(

I haven't seen supernatural, so those elements were foreign to me, but as you seem to have wrote the chars in so well that it wasn't awkward at all. I loved the way you captured Max's personality and POV, the foreshadowing of the Angel Max was destined for, and the pace was very good. The faint Jalex was just a bonus. Wonderful treatment of one of the least appreciated characters on the show. :)
NakedKing chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This was so great. I am one of those special few who love the odd pairings, and this made my night. :D
Drugs Sparks The Imagination chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Please , please make it a two shot it's sooooo good and I really hope you could make it a two-shot
ShortLILPunk chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Okay, I was recommended this story of yours by Wyldcard4 a while back. As a person who writes for both fandoms, Wizards of Waverly Place and Supernatural, I just had to check it out. It's not often you find a person who is also a writer of both shows. I did read it when it was requested, but I got too distracted at the time to review it. In my opinion you deserve more reviews, not because you told people to review, but simply because this is a brilliant piece of work.

The feel of it is somewhat melancholy, sharp, with just enough of Supernatural its self. This crossover absolutely worked.

(But the thing about no one noticing you, no one listening to your rambling stories and out of the box ideas, is that no one knows your secrets.)

Ahhhh that was so true. I can relate to your Max quite a lot.

I love the way you described each feather, its color, and even each angel. And even if it was just a one shot, your build up of mystery was excellent.

Okay as I re-read I need to point out just how fucking awesome it is that Max can see angels. The concept is sweet and awesome too. It makes him laregly special in a way that's different than just being a wizard like his siblings. I like that. I wouldn't say that the wizard thing is tired or anything like that but giving him the ability to see angels gives him more.

("Hello," you started, not even flinching when he turned his glare on you, "do you know Michael?")

("Yeah. He had wings too, although they were much larger than yours," you state, not even realizing that your words could be taken as an insult.)

It's scary how well you've captured Max's peronality. It's one of those things that you don't know whether to laugh or facepalm at lol. It's enjoyable.

(Your parents were still a little shaky on the whole Justin and Alex being in love thing, so you waited until the weekend and then went to celebrate with them.)

It's very cool to me when writers can slide something very twisted like that in, in the most causal way. That kind of thing is very disturbing and grabs you and shakes you. I love it.

(You roll your eyes and grumble about cryptic, feathery, angel jerks all the way back to your siblings apartment.)

I laughed about that out loud lol.

Your imagination is neat. I like the way you described the glowing feathers and the way they started to dim and fade out.

It caught me by surprise that Castiel's wings were black for some odd reason. But not in a bad way. Oh and seeing that black Impala with all three standing near it, is love. Got me all excited lol.

And oh... The moment was intense, beautiful. Them finally meeting and just knowing. The way Cas' wings enveloped Max was something I could envy Max for.

This fic is worthy of way more attention. Job well done.
Ali Blake chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Ohmygawd you just made my freaking day I love this, I'm still squealing XD
Sandalaris chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I. Loved. This. I did not expect to love it quiet so much, but I adored it. The whole idea of Max seeing Angels, and the small Jalex hints, and them all being shocked at him bluntness and the collection of feathers. All of it, loved it. :)
WyldCard4 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Thank you!

So, starts off awesome. Max sounds exactly like Max.

(No one knows that you see wings.)

Ooh...

(My name's Michael)

Supernatural's Michael sounds a bit nice for what we saw of him. If anything he sounds a bit like how Lucifer did when he was going through his "nice" phase. Then again he's talking to a child, not Sam and Dean. It makes sense that he would be nicer. And he was never mean as much as giving speeches on cosmology.

Uriel, Zack, and Anna are spot on. Gabriel is hilarious, he has to be if he's done right.

I can't help but laugh at that.

Oh, I like this. I like the whole thing. I can see why you ended it there, though the more Max/Castiel slash the better. So twoshot sounds appropriate.

Yes. I am very, very, happy with what you have written here. It's just PERFECT!

The meeting with Michael was sweet. The meeting with Uriel and Zack was interestingly threatening while managing to be amusing at the same time. Anna felt appropriate, no other word for it. Gabriel can't help but be hilarious...

If you're going with another chapter I'd be more interested in a reaction chapter than a bliss chapter. What Jalex and the Winchesters think of this development. I think it would be hilarious to watch a scene between the families.