Reviews for Here's a Thing
Alianna15 chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
Nice fic!
OneShotMarvel chapter 6 . 5/3/2011
Oh I love it, absolutely love it! I don't know whether you plan on updating this brilliant story of yours, but I dearly hope you will. I'm curious as to what they will do and what the future will hold for them. All three of them that is.
hklbry chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
I'm not sure what reason you'll use for Ianto not changing, but as we learned from Romana and the Master in classic Who, some Time Lords (perhaps even most) can control their regenerations to look like whoever they please.

Glad you covered the "wrongness" of Jack to the eyes of a Time Lord.
CalliM chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
What an amazing story! I particularly like the way you have woven the story together and Ianto as a timelord. The confusion he has is so real and drew me in. I love this story and I am looking forward to reading more.

I am so thankful you shared this with us!
sparkling-stone chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
This is gorgeous and just... there are no words for how perfect this is.
DrippingPen chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
I read this whole story in one night. Now I'm bloody tired .

Your style here is awesome. The way you write, like we're inside Ianto's head (and sometimes Jack's) is brilliant. It could've been terribly confusing, but you manage it fine! I've read other Ianto-is-a-Timelord-fics that I've enjoyed, but this beat all of them. The plot was very believable, and I like that you let Ianto be confused and frightened and not accepting the fact that he's a Timelord in the beginning.

Do I sense a sequel? :3
Stormreaver01 chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
I've read similar concepts in fanfiction before but I have to say that I'm really enjoying your story! Ianto the Archivist ... who else could he be? Brilliant! Jack posed some pertinent questions to the Doctor, whose response was less than satisfactory. The Doctor - Oncoming Storm; The Archivist - ? Any thoughts on that? Impressive story line and written extremely well. Look forward to updates.
Quiet Time chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
Only just found this & read it all in one hit - it's...it's...oh it's just what should have happened.
jayni1000 chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
Oh yay! I loved the ending to this chapter, it was very sweet. Ianto's Tardis seems to fit him beautifully as well, from the outside to the (it's bigger on the inside) inside. I'm loving everything about this story!

I'm also enjoying the way you're writing it. The style is different, but it matches an Ianto Timelord perfectly! Love it! :D

-Jayni
KonekoRei chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
Bravo :) amazing chapter as usual please keep them coming I've been checking my e-mail twice a day hoping to see that the story had been updated. Love your work

KonekoRei chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Another wonderful chapter. :) I really LOVE this fic! "The Archivist"/ "the Librarian" was a great touch. My offer for beta-reading still stands. Please update soon. happy New Year!

You HUGE fan

jayni1000 chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Lovely! Can't wait for more:D Love that Ianto is "The Archivist", it fits him perfectly! This story is so unusual, I love it! Never read anything like it. "Yin and Yang" comment was cute. :P
KonekoRei chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Lovely chapter. I once again enjoyed every bit of it. I LOVE this story! enjoyed Ianto's quirky mustclean bit. :P Please update this soon, like NOW. btw if you ever need a betareader I'm available, think about it. I'd love to hear from you.

Please don't keep me in suspense for to long. :)

jayni1000 chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Oh yay! Can't wait to see what happens! Why's Ianto scared though? Curious! And Ianto's Car-dis is awesome. :D Love it! I especially loved the "mustcleanmustcleanmustclean". Very funny and Ianto-like.

-Jayni
KonekoRei chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
How fast can you update this? please keep going I love this story and I myself am still mourning the loss of our beloved Ianto Jones. He deserves a comeback and I salute you for finding everything that I had had missed that would've suggested that he was a timelord. 1. the watch 2. "I know everything" 3. well to hell with 3 because you caught all of it. :)

PLEASE UPDATE I'M BEGGING YOU